Why Do I Blog? Why Do I Continue Writing About The Same Subject Over & Over Again? And Why I Do Not Ask For Comments?
From My Presence in My beloved Thia’s journal—A dialog between thia/Basilia and Master Yahuwah/ Yahushua!
Tuesday, November 11, 2014 at 9:13 am
Why Do I Blog? Why Do I Continue Writing About The Same Subject Over & Over Again? And Why I Do Not Ask For Comments? Three valid questions deserving a valid answer!
- I blog or build web sites to get the most important message ever given to the people chosen by our Creator to be His people!
- I continue to write about the same subject because even when such subject is the most despised subject by all human beings such message has to come to light at this precise moment of time by the will of our Creator. Why? Because it is not our Creator’s will that any should perish in ignorance of this subject! And what is that subject?
- The fact that we are all human beings possessors of a satanic nature from our birth.
- The fact that we have to renounce that wicked nature or die spiritually.
- The fact that we have to accept a new nature from our Creator to live spiritually.
- The fact that dying spiritually is not a light matter at all to be chosen by anyone with reasonable intelligence.
- The fact that if we are to live eternally in the Kingdom of heaven we MUST BE BORN AGAIN possessing the nature of our Creator like it was when we were first created!
- And lastly the fact that we must submit our wills to the will of our Creator before and after we are born again!
- And why I do not ask for comments? I do not ask for comments because the subject that I write about is not open for reasoning with yours truly, but, it is strictly a subject to be reasoned with the Almighty Creator of our beings.
Thus I write, write, write and blog, blog, blog knowing of a surety that our Creator is getting this message to His people inhabiting the four corners of the earth in a supernatural way!
Otherwise the credit for the success of the blogs that I publish will go to yours truly not to the Almighty Creator—the source of this most important message ever brought to the attention of His people!
His love in my heart for all, thia/Basilia