A New Life Truly Is On The Making For Me! Read On This And The Subsequent Ones As This New Life Of Mine Develops To The Fullest…

complete tree buildings mountains view of my setup in progress
From My Presence in My beloved Thia’s journal—A dialog between thia/Basilia and Master Yahuwah/ Yahushua!

From His Presence let my voice resound in the waves of the Internet from one end of the earth to the other! thia/Basilia–Webmaster.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 12:01 pm

Father, I must rest assured in Your delight of my obedience in spite of my doubts and fears. I just finished listening to one of my daughter’s amazing speech on how to conquer fear! All about self—carnal self!

Smash hit! My child is in the lime light and hundreds are bowing to such courage! Amazing! How can all of this fit together in Your world? I cannot fathom such possibility!

In fact O my Father, You know that I grieve to see how You are displaced and the carnal self is placed in the heart of all concerned!

Nonetheless, You spoke to my heart just in the nick of time before I listened to my prodigy child, so, I am no longer disturbed about the whole thing!

Best of all, though that I grieve to see Your displacement, I have not any desire to share my grief about this matter with anyone because in doing so I would be promoting my own feelings and that ought not to be!

In due time You will give me the wisdom to share only what is pure and undefiled by my feelings—to share Your loving will about all things!

Right now I am not in the best of moods and You know it my Father! The tide of my emotions is up and I have to wait until it comes down! Or, rather I have to wait until You make a way for me to overcome these waves of mine!

I am full to the brim with all of this bunk of love & wellness & understanding & peace & relaxation & customs & traditions & respect? For what? For who? For SELF!

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 at 12:53 am

O my Father, 1961…54 years later….over half century my first born girl came into this world! O the memories of a lifetime gone and the hope of a new life coming!

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 at 7:24 am

What an strange day—the sun has not risen or it is hiding behind the heavy fog over Aqaba! Perhaps this is the first time that I noticed such phenomena in the last 6 years since I came to Aqaba and I wonder…

Wonder? Yes, I wonder O my Father, what is the meaning of this fog on this day that is marking the beginning of a new life for me?

In addition, what could be the reason for this awful sense of doom that continues to assail me? I know that You are in total control not only of my being but also of Your whole creation, thus, I refuse to despair! I wait on You!

I am dumbfound & in awe of our Father! How did I find your prophetic meaning of colors? Simply a clear answer to my wondering as I entered in my journal!

BLACK! There are no words to describe how accurately the whole description of this color applies to the end of a part of my life and the beginning of a new life! Plz check http://www.nowistime.com/ and let the Spirit of our Father flow between us all!

In total awe!

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 at 2:54 pm

So much happened on this especial day. I did not recorded much, perhaps because I was physically tired. Ahmad & I had a very good connection. I talked to Joyce after almost a week of silence.

Thursday, April 02, 2015 at 2:32 am

On to another day in this hectic journey of the moment. I am very sleepy and I am going back to bed and hope You give Your beloved the much needed sleep and rest for my body & mind & emotions!

Thursday, April 02, 2015 at 6:09 am

Thanks my Father for the rest of the last few hours. The dawn of this day is gently appearing as I lift my eyes to gaze at such miracle.

Unlike yesterday, today appears that it shall be a clear day. The breeze is gently rocking the beautiful nance tree that so fascinates me as it stands in front of my window!

It all expresses the calm within my being after the storm of the last few days! And in that calm there is strength & power to go on and on until Kingdom come!

No matter how potent the insidious feelings of inadequacy & worthlessness that assails me continuously, I must go on—no looking back period! How can this be?

By the power invested on me in the waters of affliction! Indeed! It delights the Almighty Creator of our beings to invest me with His power & strength with each step I take to obey Him in spite of all my feelings of inadequacy & worthlessness!

And there you have it! Obedience at any cost is all that our Father/Creator requires from us!

He who has ears let him hear what the Mighty Spirit is saying to us all!

Thursday, April 02, 2015 at 11:39 pm

It is almost the end of this day. Thanks again for sleep my Father! I think I still need more sleep, maybe I should go back to bed. Nothing is changed that I can see.

People continue to ignore me, including Ahmad. Or maybe it’s just me and my own selfish ideas. For the truth of the matter is that Ahmad and others do try to reach me, but, it’s all in their own terms.

I simply find it so boring to exalt the flesh! By far I am not a stoic person—I do enjoy many things, and when it comes to feelings? Not many that I know feels as intensely as I do! So, what gives?

O my Father, You know what gives? Lack of interest or respect for the message that You have given to me to deliver to them! To most my talk and my written words are only a passing thing in the worldly life that most live and enjoy living!

So be it! Let my new life in Your Presence continue on in perfect security of Your loving control of all that pertains to yours truly et all!

His love in my heart for all, thia/Basilia