Life & Strength. The HARVEST. Most valuable product offered to All.

The harvest Ahmad AvocadoLife n Strength

Journal—An ongoing dialog between thia/Basilia and Master Yahuwah/Yahushua. …

Saturday, July 16, 2016 at 8:24 pm

Ah! My post for today. How many will read it? How many will get ‘hook’ to the point to read up the last line and benefit from the reading of these, if nothing else, candid thoughts of yours truly. I don’t know. Father knows. Good enough for yours truly. No kidding! 🙂

“In the journey of your life in My Presence I have implanted My written words within you to produce LIFE & STRENGTH to live accordingly to My will and desire for you to live by! LIFE & STRENGTH to live the life that you are now experiencing is the HARVEST and the most valuable product that you have to offer in this BOOK to My children.” said Father Yah to thia.

Sunday, July 17, 2016 at 2:03 pm

O my Father—O Father of mine? I am really frustrated. You know my predicament. When I cannot figure out what or how to do something? I go to pieces. O my Father—O Father of mine? I have no one but You. That is, I am alone. I have no one I can rely on to help me in the most ordinary things of daily life much less in complicated technical matters in the computer field.

I am well aware that there are countless others in the same situation, but, knowing such a fact does not alleviate my frustration. Why things are the way they are? Multitude of reasons and of what use is it for me to know any or all reasons? I need help and You alone are my Helper. That’s the fact. Why should I be bitter because there is no human being to help me? Nonsense!

On the contrary, I am so glad that finally, I have abandoned my quest for human help and approval. Those two matters held me back from abandoning myself to Your loving care and control. Why should I pine for my former days of depending on the human system & control?

Pause. Reflect. O thiaBasilia—O child of My heart? Do you see now how dependent you are in your own human capabilities?

What? O my Father—O Father of mine? What am I to do? I have to figure things out. How can I not depend in my ability to read and comprehend what I am reading?

Pause. Reflect. O thiaBasilia—O child of My heart? Is it not that the problem with each and all human beings? My children perish for lack of knowledge of My ways. What does that mean? It means My child that unless you abandon the struggle to learn, you cannot learn anything at all. Therefore, O thiaBasilia—O child of My heart? Do not struggle. Do not fret. Come to Me. Bring all of your frustrations to Me and? Relax. Sit still. Wait. I will answer and resolve all of your difficulties. I will never leave nor forsake you. Wait, O thiaBasilia—O child of My heart? Wait on Me as you have been doing so far.

Thanks O my Father—O Father of mine, thanks.

Monday, July 18, 2016 at 1:24 pm

O my Father—O Father of mine? What is going on in the world out there? I have been in here and have not any notion of what’s going on anywhere else. Let me see.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 4:39 am

O my Father—O Father of mine? You know that I just woke up after the few hours of sleep You granted to Your child, and? I clicked the comment from my faithful ‘thelonelyauthorblog.’

WOW! A long grammatical expose. Too long for my plight of failing sight. My unclean eye-glasses, not to my delight but? I read, read, read to the end without a hitch or a bend, and? I concluded at the end,

Me? Am like Hapglaudi in New Orleans. His heading: “I speak as I please.” My journalist husband? Had to go through Hap’s essay every week. Husband would come to me? Disgusted! Hap had killed all grammar in his piece and husband had to publish it regardless!

Me? Now? Husband probably turns on his grave totally ‘disgusted’ cause? I write as I please big time! O well? I like the look of question marks and no like boring periods. I read & grasp what I read but? I go on. I’m ‘creational’ not ‘professional’. Thus? I am ‘especial’. Mr. & Mrs. Grammar, with due respect? I do pause. I do reflect. To no avail on the effect of my valuable writings on the ‘grammar’ respect. Just the same, I am not lamed. I enjoy my deploy. Let us play with that ‘grammatical aspect in retrospect? It’s a fun toy to enjoy? Isn’t it? Perhaps this is not a miss-app to the issue’s aspect on my fun loving? Grammatical concept! 🙂

O my Father—O Father of mine? What a piece to write in spite of my sleepy eyes and unclean eye-glasses’ plight. And? What a way to start my day! What will it be today? Yesterday is gone but? I did not miss to record if only one lonely thought, why not?

Hum? The whole of yesterday was consumed in the graphics world. O what a world? It magnetizes my whole sense of beauty. Anyhow? I think I got the legal graphics for my cover somehow. On to create. Maybe today? My creating genes would come into play to my aid.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 11:39 am

Success in excess! Cover finished. No more tweaking, refining, minding, unwinding and over again and again with such a pain! I hope I get to rest from such a quest. Now what? I have the whole day ahead of me, O my Father—O Father of mine, “What is in Your mind?” Posting. What should I post? What I wrote today, or yesterday or the other day?

Pause. Reflect. O thiaBasilia—O child of My heart? Go take care of your chores. What you have to do will come to you while you are about performing those chores that you so enjoy performing and your surroundings so adorning.

Indeed! O my Father—O Father of mine? I do enjoy watering my thirsty plants. Watching that broccoli and mint and avocado trees grow, grow, grow will they grow to maturity? Only You know, O my Father—O Father of mine. My part? To take care of the Garden. Hahaha! I’m obeying Your first command somewhat. How ‘bout that?

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 4:35 pm

Well, O my Father—O Father of mine? I came to me to go visit the family. I did. It was a good visit in a way. In another way? I did not see much of anything in my visit. Time will tell. Now I will see about posting. What to post? Questioning. Questioning for the most. I’ll post the cover. Really? I am not lost.

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 2:25 am

I spent my whole day & night hunting for the owners of the copyright. I mistakenly assumed that Printerest had the copyright but they don’t. Finally? I found that Lavender fragrance field that gave me the idea for a new tag that will go right on with my new short professional description of the book, Ah! The sweet fragrance of Theodora’s Supernatural Life in the Presence of our Creator … And? I think my new cover is more significant than what I had before. What you think? I will post it and see what kind of feedback I get. Thanks.

There you have it. End of my post for today. What will it be for the rest of this day? Questioning. Always questioning by the way.

His love in my heart for all, thiaBasilia.

Author: thiaBasilia

My profile. Who am I? Past. Present.
1. Past. A woman with a dysfunctional past big time. No matter what I did or not did? I could not function in the society of mankind.
2. Present. A functional woman—a human being under the care & protection of the Almighty Father/Creator of our beings.
3. In the past? A defeated woman saddled not only with the Dysfunctional label but also with the Bipolar, Manic Depressive & Schizophrenic labels.
4. In the present? An overcoming woman by The Power Of Love From On High up above the sky!
5. By The Power Of Love From On High up above the sky? I have overcome not only the Dysfunctional label but also all the labels this world saddles on all unsuspecting human beings.
I am now an inspirational writer. I write to give witness or evidence of the Mighty Presence of our Father/Creator.in my heart & in my practical life. Whatever for? What would my witness do for you?
Woa! You got me there! But, right before Yahushua was caught up in the clouds to go to the right hand of the Father, Yahushua said,
Acts 1:6-8 It is not for you to become acquainted with and know what time brings [the things and events of time and their definite periods] or fixed years and seasons (their critical niche in time), which the Father has appointed (fixed and reserved) by His own choice and authority and personal power. But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Set-Apart Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My Witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth. …
In view of the above Scriptures the writer records the journal of her daily living to give an account—to witness of the work that the Almighty Creator of our beings has done and continues to do in her life.
I am a witness of the Almighty Creator of our beings in my heart & soul and in my practical daily existence! This is not a bogus claim but a reality in the life of the Author/Publisher of one of these books or SITES that you are now viewing! Thanks for your kind attention!