Here Is “Poor Basilia”. Writing & Posting. What Do I To Write & Post Next? Not A Clue As This Title I Write! We’ll See.
All Honor & Esteem Goes To Him–Almighty Loving Father/Creator Of Our Beings, Of The Universe And All There In!
Journal—An ongoing dialog between thia/Basilia and Master Yahuwah/Yahushua. …
Monday, November 21, 2016 at 10:46 am
Now I wait. Let the minutes, maybe hours pass by me. Will it be gloom or glee? What would that matter to thee? Heading for my inviting bed covers to warm me up.
Monday, November 21, 2016 at 12:58 pm
Perhaps a reminder to my own self on what to do? No need to wonder. No need in trying to figure out what comes next. No need to study and rack my brains to learn what I don’t need to learn. It is written,
The words of the wise are like prodding goads, and firmly fixed [in the mind] like nails are the collected sayings which are given [as proceeding] from one Shepherd.
But about going further [than the words given by one Shepherd], my son, be warned. Of making many books there is no end [so do not believe everything you read], and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
All has been heard; the end of the matter is:
1. Fear God [revere and worship Him, knowing that He is].
2. Keep His commandments
• For this is the whole of man [the full, original purpose of his creation
• The object of God’s providence.
• The root of character
• The foundation of all happiness
• The adjustment to all inharmonious circumstances and conditions under the sun and the whole duty for every man
3. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it is good or evil.
• In the reverent and worshipful fear of the Master there is strong confidence, and His children shall always have a place of refuge
• Reverent and worshipful fear of the Master is a fountain of life, that one may avoid the snares of death. [Joh_4:10, Joh_4:14
• In a multitude of people is the king’s glory, but in a lack of people is the prince’s ruin.
• He who is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who is hasty of spirit exposes and exalts his folly.
Just as I have been sensing for it all to be. I have no desire to chit-chat. In the chit-chat I sense those idle words I will have to give an account of in the day of judgement. My only desire is to share the Presence of the Father/Creator in my heart & my life.
Monday, November 21, 2016 at 1:58 pm
Come to my aid my Master, O my Father—O Father of mine. I tremble as I read Your written words and find myself lacking. Nothing is as it seems to be. I remember my attempts to abide in Your words. I remember how easily I could flip a quote of Your words at any given time. I see the majority of Your children attempting the same as I did in the past. I see now such attempts as futile but! I cannot reconcile what I see. Where is the futility of it all, O my Father—O Father of mine?
My child, O thiaBasilia—O child of My heart, the futility of it all is the nature of your carnal understanding. The natural or carnal mind cannot understand or reconcile My words. Therefore, it is natural for mankind to formulate the different concepts of right or wrong ingrained in your carnal mind. Those concepts are futile; for it is impossible for man to abide in My words by the power of their understanding. Such matter is clearly stated in the Book of Romans Chapter 8:7.
Thus, O thiaBasilia—O child of My heart, do not trouble yourself with the wiles of your understanding. I am in control of every minute detail of your life. Soon this distressful moment shall be no more! Once again, do not look around in terror of what you see, in terror of what the enemy is bombarding to your mind.
In due time, the enemy shall flee and be no more! For I am with you. You shall never be put to shame any more. You are My beloved child, O thiaBasilia—O child of My heart. No man or devil can remove you from My heart. Rejoice and be glad! For I will never ever leave nor forsake you!
Now there, “Poor Basilia” there is your anchor! Grab on to it! Don’t let it go! I thank You my Father for keeping me from the idle chat in the affairs of mankind.
His love in my heart for all, thiaBasilia.