How true. The power of love from on High is the glue to join us together. Behold! Such power to head towards the eternal Kingdom of Light! No other way. Reminiscing. …

Journal—An ongoing dialog between thia/Basilia and Master Yahuwah/Yahushua. …

Friday, January 20, 2017 at 3:57 pm

O my Father—O Father of mine? I been working as per Your lead. The site is down. I cannot work in it. You know it. It’s coming clear to me what to do next once I get the site up.

You know my situation with my server. I will call now and see if they can get the site up. Then I would be able to get instruction from AWAI.

Saturday, January 21, 2017 at 1:07 am

What a day this is! Just two minutes before the end of this Friday? Wow! I had to quit my server but! I am now into SiteGround—the server of the day! Thanks, my Father!

from:    SiteGround <noreply@siteground.com>

to:         thialicona@gmail.com

date:      Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 11:58 PM

subject: Order Confirmation

Father, O my Father—O Father of mine? One more advance on this journey in Your Presence. I am now prepared for higher grounds on the Net Industry. Going to sleep. It’s 1:38 am. It’s now Saturday, January 21, 2017 at 3:40 am. Just now I’m getting to bed.

Saturday, January 21, 2017 at 7:04 am

Thanks, my Father, I slept for a couple more hours. Sleep is healing my aches & pains. Now I need to wait for SiteGround to transfer my domains before I start working in this great server. What to do in the meantime? Ah! Perhaps take care of my neglected chores before something dreadful happens to end my existence!

Saturday, January 21, 2017 at 12:42 pm

So, what is my specialty, my Father? Ah! You already gave me that answer. LIFE & STRENGTH to live the life that you are now experiencing is the HARVEST and the most valuable product that you have to offer in these BOOKS to My children.” said Father Yah to thiaBasilia.

My specialty? LIFE & STRENGTH to live the life that I am now experiencing—the HARVEST in my soul. A series of permanent & eternal results. The most valuable product I offer in these BOOKS to human kind.

Inspiring & encouraging to live above this world’s standards. A series of inspiring & powerful books. Overcoming Supernaturally, volume 1. The Harvest In My Soul, volume 2. Books of results. Not just temporary results but! Books of forever results. Behold! The Power Of Love From On High Descending Upon Us All. It Never Fails. It Always Avails!

Saturday, January 21, 2017 at 11:22 pm

Just in the nick of time before the 7th day of rest ends with a bang! I am all setup in SiteGround. I am now ready for some serious work! Hahaha! HalleluYah!

Sunday, January 22, 2017 at 12:55 am

Wow! Talking about serious work? Most certainly, my Father, You have set me up to do it. No questions asked. You are marking all the steps to arrive at my success. My success? Nay! You are marking all the steps for me to accomplish Your success. What am I talking about? I am talking about my progress in learning the skills necessary to carry on with the task the Father/Creator has assigned unto me. Daily & timely the instructions arrived on my inbox.

Sunday, January 22, 2017 at 3:31 am

What is the purpose for my life? The single purpose for my life? Behold! The plan of restoration of our souls to the original intent for our creation. Behold! The power of love from on high!

The power of love from on high is the glue that shall join us for a blissful eternity in the Presence of our Creator! The Father/Creator has a plan of restoration of our souls to the original intent for our creation.

The future is bright despite the multitude of opinions & concepts ingrained in the human mind & heart. Despite the horrible times already upon us.

I have recorded my journey of over 35 years in the Mighty Presence of our Creator. Whatever for? For a testimonial. How the Creator is executing the plan of restoration of our souls to the original intent for our creation. Something none of us can or have figure out yet.

Even so, the Father/Creator is working all things together for our good. One by one He is reaching us. He is present in all hearts. The time is here for our Creator to demonstrate His Presence in testimonies liken unto yours truly. I am certain our path have crossed for that single purpose: The plan of restoration of our souls to the original intent for our creation.

The time is here. I must leap & skip spreading the power of love from on high. It never fails. It always avails!

Buy Overcoming Supernaturally. Read it. I challenge you to buy Not only one copy. Nay! Get a hundred. Spread the Power of Love from on High. Return is Priceless. Guaranteed! Together we can make a significant difference!

His love in my heart for all, thiaBasilia.

Author: thiaBasilia

My profile. Who am I? Past. Present.
1. Past. A woman with a dysfunctional past big time. No matter what I did or not did? I could not function in the society of mankind.
2. Present. A functional woman—a human being under the care & protection of the Almighty Father/Creator of our beings.
3. In the past? A defeated woman saddled not only with the Dysfunctional label but also with the Bipolar, Manic Depressive & Schizophrenic labels.
4. In the present? An overcoming woman by The Power Of Love From On High up above the sky!
5. By The Power Of Love From On High up above the sky? I have overcome not only the Dysfunctional label but also all the labels this world saddles on all unsuspecting human beings.
I am now an inspirational writer. I write to give witness or evidence of the Mighty Presence of our Father/Creator.in my heart & in my practical life. Whatever for? What would my witness do for you?
Woa! You got me there! But, right before Yahushua was caught up in the clouds to go to the right hand of the Father, Yahushua said,
Acts 1:6-8 It is not for you to become acquainted with and know what time brings [the things and events of time and their definite periods] or fixed years and seasons (their critical niche in time), which the Father has appointed (fixed and reserved) by His own choice and authority and personal power. But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Set-Apart Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My Witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth. …
In view of the above Scriptures the writer records the journal of her daily living to give an account—to witness of the work that the Almighty Creator of our beings has done and continues to do in her life.
I am a witness of the Almighty Creator of our beings in my heart & soul and in my practical daily existence! This is not a bogus claim but a reality in the life of the Author/Publisher of one of these books or SITES that you are now viewing! Thanks for your kind attention!