How To Handle Disagreements. Leave Them Alone. Let The Creator Handle My Own Disagreements…Ha!?

Roundabout. Not Straightforward? My Disagreements Are Against Him. He, Alone Makes The Rules Not Meeting With My Approval.

My Journal—My Story. Enter Into My Journal—Partake Of My Story….

Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 9:58 pm.

Sleep is such a blessing. Thanks for it, my Father. I am writing and posting and optimizing. You are doing the rest. The likes keep coming in. I don’t want to get smug about it, my Father. But You know it.

You know all about my fears and my doubts. You know about all the lurking expectations for the manifestation of Your promises now not later. But You also know of my patient endurance because You have endued such to me. I wait on You. I worship You.

Friday, September 22, 2017 at 8:00 am.

Father? I keep looking for money, but! I do not need money. I NEED You! I need You to show me the way to overcome this annoying need for money that is not anywhere in sight. How am I to enjoy a life other than the life I now enjoy in Your Presence? To live in Your Presence? Joy inexplicable and full of Your esteem regardless the lack of money. Money will come. Would that change the joy bubbling in my heart at the sight of Your Presence? NAY! The joy inexplicable at the sight of Your Presence is and it shall forever be with me.

You are the center of my being. You are the essence of my life. The immensity of Your Being covers me now and for eternity. No turning back. Your immensity blocks all the ways to return to the world of lack. Secured underneath Your everlasting arms, I rest. All is working for the best.

I love and worship You. Eyes have not seen nor ears have heard nor has entered in the mind of man what You have in store for those who love and worship You. Is my mind set in what You have in store for me?

O my Father! That’s exactly my fear! What is this thing my Father that troubles me? That thing about love for gain—a love in vain. Set me free! O set me free! All I want is Thee! But then? What reason is within me to want only Thee? Set me free! O set me free even from me.

Friday, September 22, 2017 at 12:42 pm.

What is happening with me this day, my Father? What’s underneath the awful mood I find myself in?

Friday, September 22, 2017 at 4:50 pm.

No change in my mood. The mouse continue to act up. Don’t know what or if anything is seriously wrong. Can’t find help anywhere. It’s just one of those days!

It’s now 7:28 pm. I just found out Ahmad is ill again. I am so tired of illness and lack of money, and lack of so many things necessary for our health. O my Father, You know how down I am. Everywhere I turn there is the same story.

Help us Father. Unless You help us we will perish. Perhaps I sound like a broken record, but I must ask and keep on asking for Your power to overcome all this evil attacking us. I am reinstalling Windows 10 in hope to solve the computer problem.

Friday, September 22, 2017 at 10:30 pm

Windows is taking so long to download. Guess my Net is slow. I had it with all these problems. Then again? What about if there were no problems? Would it make a difference in our attitude? The rules in this world. The general attitude of people? It seems to be unchangeable. Set as in stones, but! Can You break such formidable barrier? Would the fair warning in the book turn them for or against the book?

Fair Warning!

About This Book, My Journal—My Story.

Perhaps the mention of the Almighty Creator of our beings or the mention of the proper Hebrew names, Yahuwah/Yahushua, or the quoted Scriptures, could make you think this a religious book, but! It is not. It is the opposite.

The truth? This book, this story tells the truth about the damage that religion has done to human kind by experience not by theory, but! This book or this story is not to promote or demote any religion at all.

The Almighty Creator of our beings is not about religion. Human beings have placed religion above the Almighty Creator of our beings. This book exposes the matter.

Despite religion along with all beliefs The Almighty Creator of our beings has a plan for our good—The Plan Of Restoration To The Original Intent For Our Creation.

The purpose of this story is to proclaim The Plan Of Restoration To The Original Intent For Our Creation.

Now? I am not ashamed of my relationship with the Almighty Creator of our beings.

To the Almighty Creator of our beings I owe my life! Why should I be ashamed to honor and praise and worship Him and give Him the honor due to Him alone?

That, plainly stated for clarification, should prick anyone’s interest to consider the content of this story.

May you profit by the reading of it as I benefited by the writing and experiencing it.

Much love, thiaBasilia—Author.

Friday, September 22, 2017 at 11:32 pm.

Am I angry? Um! I am disgusted! Disgusted with all the ugliness of illnesses, lack of money to even get the necessary staples to take care of our health. Disgusted with the stubborn ways of the adherents to religion. Disgusted to see that monster of religion standing in the way of the Almighty Creator of our beings. Yes! I am disgusted! Disgusted? With whom?

Roundabout, not straightforward? My disagreements are against You. You, alone make the rules not meeting with my approval. Ha! So? That’s what all of this ‘mood’ here lately is all about. Wow! So, that’s what made me in the past take matters into my own hands to correct the situation. So? That’s what I am so frustrated about now. Oh?

O well! Now? You have me in a position so close to You that I know better than to take things into my own hands. No way! If You allow the devil to threaten me with that curved blade, still! I will do nothing to defend myself. (I think?) Nay! It is not what ‘I’ think or not think. It is only Your power of love and wisdom that You have endued upon me. Hahaha! HalleluYah!

Wow! My ‘mood’? Where is it? Gone! Gone! Gone! Let the computer cease to work. Let all my equipment break. Let all my programs fail. Let the mouse jump and skip. Let sickness show its ugly head. Let my honey be consumed. Let the money stay away at bay. Let no one visit. Let all leave me alone. Let the monster of religion keep all away from Thee. Let all disagree with me. Disagree with me? Nay! Let them all reconsider with whom their disagreement might be.

The truth? It’s beyond my imagination the immensity of the reach these lines to the heart of my Father’s children have accomplished. Stupid mood! So glad is gone! Must continue with my task. Power! Wisdom! Love! Encouragement! All underneath Your everlasting arms! How blessed I am! In silence, I worship You.

The ways of mankind are insane, troublesome, heavy loads imposed on each one of us. Indeed! This world is ridden with insanity.

Insanity Affect Us All! The Secret to Abolish Insanity? It’s in My Journal—My Story. Enter Into My Journal—Partake Of My Story….

The Journal of My Life holds the Secret to Abolish Insanity. Read on and on until you find that secret to avail you for eternity.

His love in my heart for all remains there to stay for eternity, thiaBasilia.

Author: thiaBasilia

My profile. Who am I? Past. Present.
1. Past. A woman with a dysfunctional past big time. No matter what I did or not did? I could not function in the society of mankind.
2. Present. A functional woman—a human being under the care & protection of the Almighty Father/Creator of our beings.
3. In the past? A defeated woman saddled not only with the Dysfunctional label but also with the Bipolar, Manic Depressive & Schizophrenic labels.
4. In the present? An overcoming woman by The Power Of Love From On High up above the sky!
5. By The Power Of Love From On High up above the sky? I have overcome not only the Dysfunctional label but also all the labels this world saddles on all unsuspecting human beings.
I am now an inspirational writer. I write to give witness or evidence of the Mighty Presence of our Father/Creator.in my heart & in my practical life. Whatever for? What would my witness do for you?
Woa! You got me there! But, right before Yahushua was caught up in the clouds to go to the right hand of the Father, Yahushua said,
Acts 1:6-8 It is not for you to become acquainted with and know what time brings [the things and events of time and their definite periods] or fixed years and seasons (their critical niche in time), which the Father has appointed (fixed and reserved) by His own choice and authority and personal power. But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Set-Apart Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My Witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth. …
In view of the above Scriptures the writer records the journal of her daily living to give an account—to witness of the work that the Almighty Creator of our beings has done and continues to do in her life.
I am a witness of the Almighty Creator of our beings in my heart & soul and in my practical daily existence! This is not a bogus claim but a reality in the life of the Author/Publisher of one of these books or SITES that you are now viewing! Thanks for your kind attention!