Is the devil a myth? No. The devil is a myth is, indeed, the greatest disguise in the history of mankind! Numerous cultured, highly educated individuals hold to that belief for whatever reason.
Recently I have come face to face with several individuals that have surprised me as they express their stand concerning the devil. That quickened me to pause & reflect on the matter in the sight of my Father.
In the meantime, the devil has been manifesting himself in my midst big time! I know, as a matter of fact that the devil is not a myth. I know as a matter of fact that the devil is a mighty being and I am not a match for him. Thus Father quickened to write this post.
The devil? His name is Satan. His disguise? A myth. What is a myth. According to the English dictionary,
tr.v. dis·guised, dis·guis·ing, dis·guis·es
- To modify the manner or appearance of (a person, for example) in order to prevent recognition: disguisedhimself as a guard and escaped.
- To make indistinct or difficult to perceive: disguised the bad taste of the medicine with lemon syrup.
- To conceal or obscure by dissemblance or false show; misrepresent: disguise one’s true intentions.
- Clothes or accessories worn to conceal one’s true identity.
- Appearance that misrepresents the true character of something: a blessing in disguise.
- A pretense or misrepresentation: His repeated references to his dangerous hobbies were only a disguise to cover up his insecurity.
That is exactly how the devil has succeeded in conquering mankind. That is exactly why all the horrible happenings in our world hardly affect any of us. And that is the reason for the colossal mess taking place at this moment of time.
Even so, we ignore it all and immerse ourselves in our endeavors to make it big or even just to make it in this world.
The horrendous events going on in this world while I as well as most all human beings are sitting comfortably in our homes for the most part oblivious to the rest of the troubled world. Why?
Because of our misconceptions not only about the devil but also about our own selves and mainly about our Father/Creator.
That’s where Father comes into play in this blogging community. Hahaha! HalleluYah! O but the unfathomable wisdom of the Almighty Creator not only of the whole Universe but also of our beings.
This blogging community? Little by little. One by one. Father is joining us all. He works without ceasing in the beautiful tapestry He is making out all of us.
His love in my heart for all, thiaBasilia.