All Honor & Esteem Goes To Him–Almighty Loving Father/Creator Of Our Beings, Of The Universe And All There In!
Journal—An ongoing dialog between thia/Basilia and Master Yahuwah/Yahushua. …
Monday, November 21, 2016 at 10:46 am
Now I wait. Let the minutes, maybe hours pass by me. Will it be gloom or glee? What would that matter to thee? Heading for my inviting bed covers to warm me up.
Monday, November 21, 2016 at 12:58 pm
Perhaps a reminder to my own self on what to do? No need to wonder. No need in trying to figure out what comes next. No need to study and rack my brains to learn what I don’t need to learn. It is written,
The words of the wise are like prodding goads, and firmly fixed [in the mind] like nails are the collected sayings which are given [as proceeding] from one Shepherd.
But about going further [than the words given by one Shepherd], my son, be warned. Of making many books there is no end [so do not believe everything you read], and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
All has been heard; the end of the matter is:
1. Fear God [revere and worship Him, knowing that He is].
2. Keep His commandments
• For this is the whole of man [the full, original purpose of his creation
• The object of God’s providence.
• The root of character
• The foundation of all happiness
• The adjustment to all inharmonious circumstances and conditions under the sun and the whole duty for every man
3. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it is good or evil.
• In the reverent and worshipful fear of the Master there is strong confidence, and His children shall always have a place of refuge
• Reverent and worshipful fear of the Master is a fountain of life, that one may avoid the snares of death. [Joh_4:10, Joh_4:14
• In a multitude of people is the king’s glory, but in a lack of people is the prince’s ruin.
• He who is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who is hasty of spirit exposes and exalts his folly.
Just as I have been sensing for it all to be. I have no desire to chit-chat. In the chit-chat I sense those idle words I will have to give an account of in the day of judgement. My only desire is to share the Presence of the Father/Creator in my heart & my life.