Good thing, I am really different.
- I no longer run to my psychiatrist or mental health professional not even to my best friend.
- I pause. I reflect. On to the journal. I put it all to Him.
- Through the years, He has answered me in many different ways. Been keeping a journal of every minute detail of my journey in His Presence.
It used to be He will immediately would dictate His answer to me but! Lately? Silence. Then it comes to me,
- “Check your emails.”
- “Call so and so.”
- “Send an email to?”
- “Write & publish or do not publish this or that.”
- And so on and on my days go. I am living a supernatural life of contentment, peace, and joy by the power of His love from on high. It never fails. It always avails.
Me? My own emotions? My frustrations? My angry judgmental life style? Every time, every day, those tormenting things pop up! Up pops the answer so exact and to the point. Thus, it came to me to click your article. What was the scenario before I clicked?
Hum! My body as well as my apartment needed repairs. So, it came to me, ‘Now is the time to take care of your body and your apartment. Indeed, the exact info on how to take care of my body has been in my inbox for months, but! Now that info is coming in a direct personal way to address the root of my body problems. I’m doing good in that department.
Now, the repairs. A veritable nightmare! My reaction? Like the contentious woman of Probers 11:22. So, my behavior caused much hurt to my beloved Ahmad. So much so he became physically ill. He called me from the emergency room. Did not accuse me, no, he was only reaching out to his loving mom for comfort. I hated myself. Why? Because I saw the ugliness of my behavior. I brought the matter to my Father and went to sleep.