- We have become not just like You, we have become our own ‘God’ independent of You!
- “I have found my true self” It’s the chant of the moment.
My heart breaks. Your Spirit within my being grieves but! Do not despair. For soon, the power of Your love from on high shall prevail in each one of our hearts and minds.
- Soon, very soon we are going to see the King! Do I mean the end time? Nay!
- I mean soon we are going to see the King waiting in our hearts!
So, what is it that I do? I write & publish as the Spirit of our Father/ Creator leads me to do. Perhaps this is a vague answer about my doings?
So, let me introduce you to the key moments that marked the way to the moment to define myself and what I do and for what reason.
Well, are you still with me, dear reader? I take it by now you’re at the point of decision. At the point of recognition. Through this letter, I have exposed to you:
- The problem of Mental Insanity.
- How Mental Insanity Affects us all.
- The Innovative Approach to conquer Mental Insanity permanently and forever.
- The plan of restoration to the original intent for which we were created.
- The power of love from on high. It never fails. It always avails. It will avail us in this perilous times that we are already going through.
Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 7:15 pm
O my Father—O Father of mine? There is excitement within my being! I defined myself above but! Now, You have just defined myself in Your sight and for the benefit of my readers.
What am I? I am a Philanthropist! What is a Philanthropist? From the Dictionary:
The effort or inclination to increase the well-being of humankind, as by charitable aid or donations.
Love of humankind in general.
Something, such as an activity or institution, intended to promote human welfare.
Philanthropist a person who practices philanthropy.
Wow! That’s What I Am!
A Philanthropist Or A Person Who Practices Philanthropy.
- A person who loves humankind in general.
- A person who wants to initiate an activity intended to promote human welfare.
Well, now I have a better handle on how to word my offer to you dear reader.
So, I Am A Philanthropist Or A Person Who Practices Philanthropy.
In truth, it never crossed my mind to be such but, the dictionary describes the words to fit my way of thinking way back as far as I can remember.
Always dreamed of helping those deprived of even the bare necessities in life.