Wow! That’s What I Am!
A Philanthropist Or A Person Who Practices Philanthropy.
- A person who loves humankind in general.
- A person who wants to initiate an activity intended to promote human welfare.
Well, now I have a better handle on how to word my offer to you dear reader.
So, I Am A Philanthropist Or A Person Who Practices Philanthropy.
In truth, it never crossed my mind to be such but, the dictionary describes the words to fit my way of thinking way back as far as I can remember.
Always dreamed of helping those deprived of even the bare necessities in life.
The problem always been, Money.
Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 12:56 am
Thanks, my Father. I am making progress in the persuasion letter.
- Truly, You know me better than I know myself.
- You know what I am going to say before I say it.
- You know my thoughts before I act or react upon them.
- You know when I sit and when I stand.
- And with all that knowledge, You set Your loving hand upon being to shape & mold me into Your image. Wow!
Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 11:03 am
Father, it has come to me, I need to raise $280,000.00 (Two hundred and eighty thousand dollars) to buy this building and renovated it with a solar dome. Why? Because of Your promise. You promised me this building for the veggie garden as well as the bee hives to produce vegetables & honey for our survival in the future perilous days to come.
My Heart And Mind Always Set Way Above Reality. Unrealistic goals I have been told.
- So, I gave myself to accept what is called reality by the ordinary human being, but!
- My dream? It remains in my heart.
- Then, since 2015 things began to change for me.
- By 2016, Father announced He is to give me more riches and wisdom than He gave to King Solomon.
In my natural mind is impossible for me to believe what Father tells me.
Father knows that. He does not hold it against me.
On the contrary, He reinstates His promise more times than I can remember.