What was in the heart of our Father/Creator at that moment of our creation? Come on! Drop all your misconceptions. No matter where you are in the echelon of human behavior, there is always a peak—an arrival at the sublime accomplishments of your mind & heart. A seemingly end to your miseries of life in general. Then euphoria and proselyting. You want the whole world to get to that sublime mountain peak of your arrival.
- Wow! Exactly what the enemy of our souls promised to us way at the beginning of our creation whether we believe it or not, but! What was the intent for our creation?
The Father/Creator created us to be His loving family.
- He created us to be the sole object of His love.
- He created us for the ultimate purpose to be loved by us intelligently and without bias of any kind.
- How to accomplish His loving intent for our creation?
- That’s why the whole tragedy of our earthly journey came to pass but!
His Unfathomable Wisdom.
- Along our creation? He knew His desire could not be attain at first act of our creation.
- So, He developed a plan for our re-creation.
- That plan is now in force. It has begun with The Innovative Approach To Conquer Mental Insanity Permanently And Forever.
What does it all mean? What exactly is this Innovative Approach To Conquer Mental Insanity Permanently And Forever.
To conquer Mental Insanity we must return or begin to keep the First & Most Important of all commandments known to the human kind.
Aka, The Ten Commandments in the order that they were originally written! Number One, You shall love the Master your Almighty with all your mind and heart and with your entire being and with all your might. (Deuteronomy 6:5)
- Ah! But you definitely do that? Hum! Who are you kidding? I am a human being, a good human being just like you are! So? So I know the drill! But all the time I was only kidding myself!
Matthew 22:36-40 Teacher, which kind of commandment is great and important (the principal kind) in the Law? Some commandments are light–which are heavy? And He replied to him, You shall love the Master your Almighty with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind (intellect). [Deut. 6:5.] This is the great (most important, principal) and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as you do yourself. [Lev. 19:18.] These two commandments sum up and upon them depend all the Law and the Prophets.
- Love the Master? I surely do! I go to church, I pray, I don’t do this or that! And I help and do all things according to the Law!
- You do? How is about getting your head chop off your neck rather than denying Him?
- Ah! That’s an extreme! An extreme? It surely is! But that is what is require for us to keep that most important command with all our might!
The truth? ONLY by the Power Of Love From On High Descending Upon Us All do we ever have a chance to keep the First & Most Important of all commandments known to the human kind. Aka, The Ten Commandments in the order that they were originally written! Number One, You shall love the Master your Almighty with all your mind and heart and with your entire being and with all your might.
- Know what? It always puzzled me to be commanded to love Him! You just don’t go around ‘commanding’ love from anybody! It was just not done so in my book!
- But why the first commandment was not something like, You must practice love, joy (gladness), peace, patience (an even temper, forbearance), kindness, goodness (benevolence), faithfulness, gentleness (meekness, humility), self-control (self-restraint, continence)?
- Man! O Ma! That would have been a cup of tea for all the loving hearts that Father has created! Why did Father demands the impossible from us? Hum! And why should I be questioning Him?
- Man has not the right to question the Almighty Creator of the whole Universe including ourselves! Unfortunately, by omission we all do question Him! What do I mean?
- Well, our Creator has set His Laws in order of importance. In addition, our Creator has determined the times allowed for evil to exist for valid reasons that we do not understand.
- Moreover, our Creator became flesh in our Messiah, His only begotten Son to demonstrate to us our limitations and give us a chance to a new life. This new life is not the life of what the world considers to be ‘good’! Our ‘good’ & righteousness are an abomination unto our Father’s nostrils!
- Thus, our Creator has instructed us in all things including the fact that this world is not our home! There is no way that we can do anything to please our Creator unless we submit to His authority in all things!
- When we take it upon ourselves to do our own thing in whatever order we see fit instead of doing the commandment exactly in the order of importance as our Creator bids us to do, we are defying His authority!