- The previous post about the same subject was awesomely received.
- My emotions were elevated to the max but then!
- I realized the many awesome and not even one single buy or comment.
- I called Pat. Told the problem. Her answer: “That was not you. That was Ray Edwards! That’s why!”
- My emotions began the journey downwards.
- The encouraging emails from net friends were no more in my inbox.
- I asked Landon to call me to no avail.
- Ahmad has not bother to check on me for the last two days.
- Down my emotions plummeted!
What’s going on? I lamented to myself. I ran to my Father while things began to untangle my stupefaction like magic. It came to me, Check your inbox again.
- Ha! An encouraging email.
- An interesting subject line to click
Hum! Things begin to untangle in my mind. It’s not at all what seems to me and to Pat. That’s for sure. I retraced my steps.
- Checked dates and entries in the journal.
- Checked content of the last two posts.
- Checked the beginning and ending of both.
Monday, March 20, 2017 at 9:06 am
Well, where do I go from here my Father? I have accepted Your love as You made it clear for me in other writings. What sense does it make for me not to express my needs? Why do I sit here playing the martyr and expecting You to reward me? It does not make sense.
You bestowed me a loving family, why should I take them for granted? Why should I behave un-seemingly? Nonsense! Thanks for giving me the power of Your love to give not to take from them.
Alright! Now, back to this post. Evidently, the head line or title for the post was not to the liking of my readers. Or perhaps expressing the need for $280,000.00 gave anyone the wrong impression. No matter. For I am publishing & writing & optimizing as per our Creator’s will and desire for me to do. End of quote.
Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 5:23 am
O my Father — O Father of mine? You are so good! Not just to me but! To all Your chosen children. Your Presence in my life becomes more real with every wacky step I take driven by the insanity I inherited at my birth.
Indeed! I stumble. Your hand filled with Your power of love from on high descends. You grasp my own hand and! Up I go to the mountain top to fully enjoy the still waters of Your Presence in my heart and in my life.
Truly, You are my Shepherd. My Master. My owner. I am Your bond servant. I am Your beloved child — Your thiaBasilia — the child of Your heart. You’ll never let me fall. Yeah, though I walk through the valley of fear & death, I fear no evil. I’ll will continue to proclaim with the Prophet Habakkuk,
Yahuwah/Yahushua my Beloved Master, He makes my feet like hinds’ feet…