Dreams. Dreams. Dreams. Recently, I dreamed of eating a delicious mango. Landon was by my side in the dream but he was not eating the mango. Only I, I can still taste the delicious slices of that mango. Then I dreamed of seeing two dirty mattresses. The last dream I remember being on a bus going wherever with whomever. We were looking for the business sign, ‘48’.
Ha! Checking on the meaning of numbers by Brad Scott there is no meaning for the number 48 but! There is meaning for the number forty and the number 8. WOW! It’s uncanny the way You reveal things to me, O my Father—O Father of mine?
- The Number Forty – Trial and Testing. (Those two dirty mattress.)
- The Number Eight – Newness and Cycles. (The mango and the mattress dream. My Father is my Authority.)
This last dream confirms to me the meaning of the previous dreams.
- For a patient to dream of eating mango or drinking mango juice, foretells that the dreamer will soon be restored to health. For a businessperson to dream of mango, denotes that the dreamer will be able to make a profit from recent business activities.
- A mattress in your dream prepares you to a great promotion at work.
- You’ll be entrusted with a lot of new and unknown responsibilities.
- It proves that your authorities see a stunning potential in you.
- They highly appreciate your work and contribution to their company’s development and thriving.
- They trust you and believe in you.
- Don’t be afraid to proceed to the load of new responsibilities at your new position.
- If you weren’t good for this job, your boss (my Father) wouldn’t take such a risk.
- At last, your skills are recognized.
- It will not only improve your financial situation greatly, but it will also raise your profile among your colleagues!
For goodness sake, Pat! Don’t put a damper on my pamper! I can almost hear your question, aka, “Thia, where did you get all that interpretation?” Man! Talking about blowing away my whiff of fresh air! I’ll never share anything with you again! You just don’t get it! Do you? Why would you ask me such a question? Just forget it! Have a good life! Good bye!
Well, that was a human reaction. No sooner I pronounced my goodbye to a dumbfound Pat? It came to me, “Now I have really done it! Why did I do such a thing? Pat can’t help herself. Maybe Father has not dealt with her yet. Why am I so rude?