Well, that was a human reaction. No sooner I pronounced my goodbye to a dumbfound Pat? It came to me, “Now I have really done it! Why did I do such a thing? Pat can’t help herself. Maybe Father has not dealt with her yet. Why am I so rude?
Pause. Reflect. O thiaBasilia—O child of My heart? Why do you want to be and do what you are not to be or do?
- Why do you want to adapt to the rules of social etiquette?
- Don’t you remember how your Messiah reacted to human kindness & wisdom?
- Don’t you remember? “Get behind Me, Satan! You are in My way, an offense and a hindrance and a snare to Me; for you are minding what partakes not of the nature and quality of God, but of men.” “You vipers!” On and on your Messiah vehemently condemned human kindness & wisdom.
- Why do you want to do otherwise?
- Is it not for your selfish desire to be admired and sought after by your peers?
Ha! There goes another example of Worldly Wisdom/Wisdom From Above. How ‘bout that? Daily I thank my Father and ask for blessings for Pat.
I am beginning to see that what I assume to be a bad reaction is actually a good one.
My Pat? Hum! Most certainly, I cannot speak for her, but! After she lets me stew for a bit? I go to my inbox and! Pat’s email. My heart skips a bit. Ah! Shucks! Just some more of her wisdom. No need to react. I have enough rhetoric to last me for a long time. I’ll let it pass. I wait for her next one. The next one? “Thia did you see the full moon last night? I thought about you. Wonder if you can see it where you are at? Love, Pat.