Pause. Reflect. O thiaBasilia—O child of My heart? Why do you want to be and do what you are not to be or do?
- Why do you want to adapt to the rules of social etiquette?
- Don’t you remember how your Messiah reacted to human kindness & wisdom?
- Don’t you remember? “Get behind Me, Satan! You are in My way, an offense and a hindrance and a snare to Me; for you are minding what partakes not of the nature and quality of God, but of men.” “You vipers!” On and on your Messiah vehemently condemned human kindness & wisdom.
- Why do you want to do otherwise?
- Is it not for your selfish desire to be admired and sought after by your peers?
Ha! There goes another example of Worldly Wisdom/Wisdom From Above. How ‘bout that? Daily I thank my Father and ask for blessings for Pat.
I am beginning to see that what I assume to be a bad reaction is actually a good one.
My Pat? Hum! Most certainly, I cannot speak for her, but! After she lets me stew for a bit? I go to my inbox and! Pat’s email. My heart skips a bit. Ah! Shucks! Just some more of her wisdom. No need to react. I have enough rhetoric to last me for a long time. I’ll let it pass. I wait for her next one. The next one? “Thia did you see the full moon last night? I thought about you. Wonder if you can see it where you are at? Love, Pat.
What can I say? “Yes, I love you with the love of my Yah, for I see in you the esteem of my Yah, yes I love you with the love of my Yah!!!”
- For the wisdom from above does not deprive us of feelings producing stoicisms.
- Nor the wisdom from above eradicates our thoughts.
- Instead, those feelings intensify.
- Those thoughts become focused on our Father/Creator drenching us with the power of love from on high—His love. It never fails. It always prevails! It is now prevailing between Pat & I.
Don’t know what’s coming in the next post. Maybe some more examples. Until then, His love in my heart remains for ye all. thiaBasilia. 🙂