This building is mine. Yes! But not mine for selfish purpose. Mine only to fulfill His promise if anyone listens to His voice that one would be the head not the tail. Let’s face it, now I am like most everybody else, the tail, but! Our Father/Creator is fixing to reverse the coin by the power of His love & wisdom from on high.
The building will not be for my private use alone. This building would be to serve the restored children of our Creator who listen to His voice and obey His commandments.
From this building I will be living a fruitful life for the benefit of the community. Others will see my good works because I finally listen to His voice. They will honor the Father/Creator and listen to His voice as well.
The time will come when commerce will be no more. A colossal Bank crash has been predicted as part of the end horror to come. It will come the time when money will be of no use. It will be a time of bartering. A time to support each other. A time to love the neighbor as we love our own selves. There will be no more mine don’t touch it! Rather, mine you welcome to partake of it with me. Rather, what’s mine is yours as well. My home is your home.
Why not invest your money in a project for a blissful future without the worries and burdens of this present life we are living?
The building will be renovated with a solar dome over a garden of fruit & vegetables & flowers. There will be bee hives to supply honey for our survival.
I emphatically proclaim, Father is my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; my Master makes my feet like hinds’ feet and does make me to walk not to stand still in terror, but to walk and make spiritual progress upon my high places of trouble, suffering, or responsibility!
Therefore, I am walking on the basis of His promise to me personally, but! A promise for the benefit of all willing to listen to and obey His voice as I and numerous others have done through the ages.
- For His voice is the voice of a loving Father/Creator.
- His commandments are for our own protection.
- His desire to control our lives is not to make us His slaves.
- In fact, His desire to control our lives is to set us free from the slavery of our present life whatever that life may be.
Perhaps you are living your dream life. You have and are working hard. Thus, you have accumulated much wealth. You are prepared for the future. You live a Christian or Jewish or Muslim life. You are content & satisfied. You have nothing to worry about. Hum? What about if you hear a voice telling you: “Sell everything in your possession. Come and follow Me, join with my party”? Or, “You fool this night your soul shall be no more!”?
- In the other hand, perhaps you do not hear any such voice; perhaps you simply get enough of your dream life and wish to thread new horizons. Your dream life does not any longer satisfy you to the max. What then?
- Perhaps is the other way around, perhaps you have never succeeded in achieving the life of your dreams? What then? Let anger consume your soul?
- Perhaps you have given up the struggle to succeed? What then? Perhaps, join the hopeless society of human beings?
- Perhaps you are lost, wandering around not knowing which way to go; uncertain about your next step? What then? Will panic drive you to whatever suits your mind at any cost, even at the cost of your soul?
- Perhaps you have accepted failure to be your lot somewhat?
- Perhaps you are a wealthy unbeliever, proud of your achievements?
- Perhaps you simply don’t bother with all those things?
- What then? Then Mental Insanity begins to flourish.
Ah! The paradigm of mankind! Whether we are living our dream life or not, the question is, “What then?” Have we got an answer for such question? Not really, but we insist to tell others that we do.