Therefore, I am walking on the basis of His promise to me personally, but! A promise for the benefit of all willing to listen to and obey His voice as I and numerous others have done through the ages.
- For His voice is the voice of a loving Father/Creator.
- His commandments are for our own protection.
- His desire to control our lives is not to make us His slaves.
- In fact, His desire to control our lives is to set us free from the slavery of our present life whatever that life may be.
Perhaps you are living your dream life. You have and are working hard. Thus, you have accumulated much wealth. You are prepared for the future. You live a Christian or Jewish or Muslim life. You are content & satisfied. You have nothing to worry about. Hum? What about if you hear a voice telling you: “Sell everything in your possession. Come and follow Me, join with my party”? Or, “You fool this night your soul shall be no more!”?
- In the other hand, perhaps you do not hear any such voice; perhaps you simply get enough of your dream life and wish to thread new horizons. Your dream life does not any longer satisfy you to the max. What then?
- Perhaps is the other way around, perhaps you have never succeeded in achieving the life of your dreams? What then? Let anger consume your soul?
- Perhaps you have given up the struggle to succeed? What then? Perhaps, join the hopeless society of human beings?
- Perhaps you are lost, wandering around not knowing which way to go; uncertain about your next step? What then? Will panic drive you to whatever suits your mind at any cost, even at the cost of your soul?
- Perhaps you have accepted failure to be your lot somewhat?
- Perhaps you are a wealthy unbeliever, proud of your achievements?
- Perhaps you simply don’t bother with all those things?
- What then? Then Mental Insanity begins to flourish.
Ah! The paradigm of mankind! Whether we are living our dream life or not, the question is, “What then?” Have we got an answer for such question? Not really, but we insist to tell others that we do.