This is the draft for a booklet. Bear with me. It’s a worthy reading. Dear Reader, you have been reading and following this blog for quite a while now. I am confident by now you are most interested in what I write. I hope with all my heart the Spirit within me is reaching the Spirit within you. I am writing directly to you. Please, take note of the following:
- The Scriptures quoted in this post are not anything I have learned in any ‘Bible Study’ or even from my own reading of such Scriptures. In addition, emphatically I proclaim: It is not my intention to teach or to impose such Scriptures to you or on anyone that happens to read such. My only intention is to share with all how the Almighty Spirit of our Creator has corrected my former understanding of the Creator, myself and people in general by my reading or studying the Scriptures.
- Furthermore, the Scriptures quoted are necessary to understand what’s going on within ourselves first of all.
- Then, the quoting of those Scriptures is necessary to understand where Mental Insanity has its roots.
- In this knowledge rests the hope for recovery.
To your benefit.
Much love, thiaBasilia. 😊
THE WAR BETWEEN TWO NATURES–THE CORE OF MENTAL INSANITY
- The precious versus the vile.
- The human nature versus the Creator’s nature.
- Choose life.
- Choose death.
- Why are the righteous sinning?
- Why the righteous cannot recognize their sin?
- Why so many beautiful things are sinful?
- Why our search for that elusive happiness?
- Why Mental Insanity besets this world that we inhabit?
- How can I find the answer to my bewilderment?
I Never Thought Gullibility To Be A Virtue, But, It Is.
Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 10:57 pm