Why am quoting such long passages of Scripture? Is this a ‘Bible’ study? NAY! NAY! NAY! this is another example of Worldly Wisdom/Wisdom from Above, that’s all. Get off your high horse, dear Pat. No need for your premature wise comment to prove me wrong and you right.
Ha! I just about hear you saying, “No Thia, that was not my intention. I know you are right. I never think you to be wrong!” Hum! Hum! Hum! I give the benefit of doubt. Maybe I am the one is wrong in my estimation of your intentions. What?
- Pat, I am not wrong or right! Let’s understand the situation. I share with you what the Spirit in my heart wants you to hear but! We are both humans. We are both reacting as humans.
Let me get back to the title of this long post, The War Between Two Natures/The Core Of Insanity…
- The precious versus the vile. The precious nature of the Creator versus the vile nature of our birth.
- The human nature versus the Creator’s nature. The vile nature of our birth versus the precious nature of the Creator.
- Choose life. Choose The precious nature of the Creator
- Choose death. Choose The vile nature of our birth.
The war between two natures is the core of the Mental Insanity that besets this world that we inhabit.
So, perhaps anyone could consider me insanely portraying myself as a little child? I have news for all, I am still that abused, ignored, labeled with all kinds of labels, and emotionally damaged of my pitiful past but! No longer affected by such sordid past. What am I talking about?
I am talking about the supernatural life that I now live underneath the Everlasting Arms of my Father/Creator.
- He saved me from that sordid past for His esteem & honor.
- He has satisfied all the needs of my childhood.
- He has preserved my child-like nature in the image of Himself.
- He has guarded & protected me even in the worst moment of my tumultuous life.
- He has given me a new life.
The tears shed in that tumultuous life He placed them in a bottle to water the garden of my new life.