Hum! That lasted for a long time. In fact, I am still told how good I was. I am still told there was no need to change myself, but! The Creator? Ha! The time came when He descended upon me. He commanded me to stand up and give an account of my knowledge versus His knowledge. WHAT? I thought I knew You but! Now I see.
I stood there naked in the sight of the Almighty. My face to the ground, I exclaimed, “I repent in dust and ashes.” Wow! This time? My face remains on the ground. His face shines from me, yes indeed! I know it because He tells me it does.
Why The War Between Two Natures/The Core Of Mental Insanity…
Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 1:57 am
O my Father—O Father of mine? My trust & confidence are in You. I fear no evil. You are with me. Let me this day continue with the task You have assigned unto me. Deliver me from all distressful thoughts & feelings. You know the situation. You are in control. No problem. No worries. I wait on You to intervene in our behalf.
Let’s go back to the title of this post: The War Between Two Natures/The Core Of Insanity…
- The precious versus the vile.
- The human nature versus the Creator’s nature.
- Choose life.
- Choose death.
Well, about my former understanding of the first commandment. The truth? I was far from keeping the First and Most Important of the commandments, but! I was totally oblivious to such fact until, the Almighty convicted me on the spot. I have recorded that matter in many of my previous writings.
Even as much as I have recorded the matter of my conviction before, let me briefly recount the exact date of my conviction. That conviction happened on October 21, 1986. At that time, I had returned to my former conniving ways to earn my living against His commandment in August of 1985 for me to write. For in June 20, 1985, the Messiah stepped into my tumultuous life. The miracle of my transformation became a reality. Next? Quote,
First Words Spoken To Me By Father Yahuwah. My Father spoke to my heart on the morning of August 8, 1985.
Father says to me at this moment:
- “I have been shaping you into a vessel, a beautiful vessel to hold flowers, beautiful flowers of love. These flowers are not yours, they belong to Me and I give them to whom I please: you are only holding them as they sit in the water of My love with which I have filled you.
- You cannot give out these flowers on your own, because you are only a vessel holding them; but I will send you those to whom I have given the flowers you are holding; some will pick just the flowers from you, and some will pick you up, and use you to bring good news and cheer to others. Rest in Father and hold My flowers.”
- Do not put your own flowers in that vessel of yourself; because they are the flowers that wilt and don’t last; but the flowers that I am letting you hold will last forever.”
And what kind of flowers are those Father? I asked. Father answered to me:
- “You are only the vessel to hold these flowers and you need not to know what kind of flowers they are, again I say, rest on Father and just know that you are holding MY not your flowers.”
A second Word,