This has been quite a day, O my Father—O Father of mine! You have pour down Your power of love from on high on me big time! Every single day You strip away another layer of my carnal doings. What an amazing development! I will now take a break to wash my dishes.
Sunday, March 26, 2017 at 12:19 am
I washed my dishes. Clean things a bit. Couldn’t come back to continue writing anything. Just clicked the date tab and I wrote, ‘Bed’ and headed for it.
Sunday, March 26, 2017 at 6:50 am
A comment on a post….
WOW! The tears of hope and wonder are copiously flowing from my lachrymal. The description of a true woman you have exposed in this post is exactly as the Creator meant it to be. None of us can achieve such status without suffering. Much to be said on the matter. It all boils down to the Father/Creator of our beings. In time, we must all arrive at King Solomon’s conclusion.
Perhaps a reminder to my own self on what to do? No need to wonder. No need in trying to figure out what comes next. No need to study and rack my brains to learn what I don’t need to learn. It is written,
- The words of the wise are like prodding goads, and firmly fixed [in the mind] like nails are the collected sayings which are given [as proceeding] from one Shepherd.
- But about going further [than the words given by one Shepherd], my son, be warned.
- Of making many books there is no end [so do not believe everything you read], and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
- All has been heard; the end of the matter is:
- Fear the Almighty Creator of our beings [revere and worship Him, knowing that He is].
- Keep His commandments
- For this is the whole of man [the full, original purpose of his creation
- The object of God’s providence.
- The root of character
- The foundation of all happiness
- The adjustment to all inharmonious circumstances and conditions under the sun and the whole duty for every man.
- For the Almighty shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it is good or evil.
O my sister, what a blessing you are. I sincerely hope to establish a relationship with you. I know in my heart this is our Father’s time to join us all one by one. Hope you sense the same thing. Much love, thiaBasilia. 🙂