Back to Gullibility….
Sunday, March 26, 2017 at 11:13 am
Father? I know You are there. I know You are here. How do I know it? I don’t know how I know it. I just know that I know it. Perhaps I know it because You have become One with me or vice versa? Perhaps You have become One with me because that is the way You intended it to be from the moment of our creation?
Anyhow, I know You are my Father. I know You are right here with me. I know You are right there with each one of Your children. No need for me trying to figure You out, but! There is much need for me to listen or to obey Your voice. You have made that possible for me. How? Gullibility. I never thought gullibility to be a virtue, but, it is.
Let me put it like this,
- Because I am gullible, I am still alive.
- Because I am gullible, I believe in people.
- Because I am gullible, I prick many hearts.
- Because I am gullible, people take upon themselves to take care of me.
What it means to be gullible? Easily deceived or cheated; naive; credulous. Now, that puts me in the mind of an innocent child. That’s what I am like. That’s what our Redeemer calls us to be.
- Ha! So that’s the secret of this supernatural life that I am now living. Good Grief people! Get a hold of yourselves. It’s really that simple.
Alright, alright! It’s simple, but! We humans love to complicate things. Because the more complicated we are, the more attention we get from simpletons. What? Yeah, to be gullible does not mean to be a simpleton or a person who is felt to be deficient in judgment, good sense, or intelligence; a fool.