What about You, my Father? I need to hear from You. You alone can quench the flames of my fury. You alone can intervene not for my sake alone, but! Mainly for the sake of all involved. Mainly for the sake of all reading these lines.
Pause. Reflect. O thiaBasilia—O child of My heart? Do you remember how My people vexed Me in the wilderness? Do you remember I intended to destroy them on the spot? But My servant Moses interceded and prevailed in stayed My wrath.
Pause. Reflect. O thiaBasilia—O child of My heart? You live in My Presence in Oneness with Me. What I think, you think. What I feel, you feel. Only you are human. Thus, as a human you estimate such violent reaction to the stubbornness of your people is not right, but! Little do you know, you are feeling as I feel about My rebellious people.
Moses Intercedes for the People
- And the Almighty said to Moses, How long will this people provoke (spurn, despise) Me? And how long will it be before they believe Me [trusting in, relying on, clinging to Me], for all the signs which I have performed among them?
- I will smite them with the pestilence and disinherit them, and will make of you [Moses] a nation greater and mightier than they.
- But Moses said to the Almighty, Then the Egyptians will hear of it, for You brought up this people in Your might from among them.
- And they will tell it to the inhabitants of this land. They have heard that You, Almighty, are in the midst of this people [of Israel], that You, Almighty, are seen face to face, and that Your cloud stands over them, and that You go before them in a pillar of cloud by day and in a pillar of fire by night.
- Now if You kill all this people as one man, then the nations that have heard Your fame will say,
- Because the Almighty was not able to bring this people into the land which He swore to give to them, therefore He has slain them in the wilderness.
- And now, I pray You, let the power of my Almighty be great, as You have promised, saying,
- The Almighty is long-suffering and slow to anger, and abundant in mercy and loving-kindness, forgiving iniquity and transgression; but He will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, upon the third and fourth generation. Pardon, I pray You, the iniquity of this people according to the greatness of Your mercy and loving-kindness, just as You have forgiven [them] from Egypt until now.
- And the Almighty said, I have pardoned according to your word.
- But truly as I live and as all the earth shall be filled with the glory of the Almighty, [Isa_6:3; Isa_11:9]
- Because all those men who have seen My glory and My [miraculous] signs which I performed in Egypt and in the wilderness, yet have tested and proved Me these ten times and have not heeded My voice, surely they shall not see the land which I swore to give to their fathers; nor shall any who provoked (spurned, despised) Me see it. [Heb_6:4-11]
- But My servant Caleb, because he has a different spirit and has followed Me fully, I will bring into the land into which he went, and his descendants shall possess it.
O thiaBasilia—O child of My heart? So far you have been addressing Me as the Father/Creator because that is what the Messiah instructed you to do when He walked among you, but! Now?