Father? O my Father—O Father of mine? I have to dump my anger & frustration on You! To go & to come. To talk and talk and talk. To write & publish & optimize & repeat, all to no avail! To come back to nearly 500 emails not even a single one supporting the task You have given unto me, IT’S ALL THAT I CAN TAKE! And You know it.
Father Speaks To Me In Dreams & Visions ….
Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 11:07 am
In view of such bleak picture, I decided to dump on You. You put me to sleep. Immediately, I was under a rain of black flakes like carbon raining of me. Just as quick clear rain drenched me. In reading the meaning of rain, carbon, and water plus, how I felt when the rain drenched me, I sense once more, Your reassurance that You are working all things together for our good.
My determination? Even before I had such dream, I emphatically proclaimed above the heavens, “Regardless what comes by today, tomorrow or in the near future, You are my Master! I am Your bond slave. By the power of Your love from high I shall remain obedient at the sound of your voice.”
The Wisdom From Above Tells Me: Do Not Be Anxious.
Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 1:33 pm
The naked truth in a silver platter. What truth? By the way people acts, the truth is, they are so consumed with the affairs of this life there is no room whatsoever for anything else. No matter if an angel would appear to them bearing the most powerful offer of a blissful life, free of worries, free of troubles of any kind, they would have no time to even glance at such offer.
No time! My time is limited! My time is valuable! Don’t waste my time with such foolishness! And thinking about yours truly, I dare to say the sentiment is right up there. Perhaps is paranoia. Perhaps it is not. More likely it is not paranoia. Perhaps it’s the stark reality of how the human mind operates. Tell you what?
The wisdom from human kind tells me:
- You have to work.
- you have to worry.
- you have to discipline yourself.
- you have to be thrifty.
- You cannot afford honey.
- You have to eat sugar.
- That’s too much money.
- Save for your future.
- You can’t afford to give that expensive gift.
- And, etc, etc. else?
- You don’t eat.
- You don’t dress.
The wisdom from above tells me: Do Not Be Anxious. Therefore, I tell you, stop being perpetually uneasy (anxious and worried) about your life,
- what you shall eat
- or what you shall drink;
- or about your body, what you shall put on.
- Is not life greater [in quality] than food, and the body [far above and more excellent] than clothing?
- Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father keeps feeding them. Are you not worth much more than they?
- And who of you by worrying and being anxious can add one unit of measure (cubit) to his stature or to the span of his life? [Psa_39:5-7]
- And why should you be anxious about clothes? Consider the lilies of the field and learn thoroughly how they grow; they neither toil nor spin.
- Yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his magnificence (excellence, dignity, and grace) was not arrayed like one of these. [1Ki_10:4-7]
- But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and green and tomorrow is tossed into the furnace, will He not much more surely clothe you, O you of little faith?
Therefore, do not worry and be anxious, saying,
- What are we going to have to eat? or,
- What are we going to have to drink? or,
- What are we going to have to wear?
For the Gentiles (heathen) wish for and crave and diligently seek all these things, and your heavenly Father knows well that you need them all.
- But seek (aim at and strive after) first of all His kingdom and His righteousness (His way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides.
So, do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble. Matthew 6:25-34