Wisdom & Light From Above ….
Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 11:31 am
Father? I know You are waiting for me. But I do not know what You are waiting for? I don’t know what or how to do anything. Perhaps I am just wimping because all things are right now out of my control?
- Show me the way to repentance.
- Show me the way out of this grumpy attitude.
You are my Master. I have relinquished all my rights to You. Like a child to her/his parents, so I come to You to take care of me.
- Return unto me the joy of my deliverance from darkness into light.
You know I am disturbed as I see the great majority of human beings abiding in this world darkness illuminated only by the fickle beam of their minds.
- Some are great beams.
- Some lesser ones but!
- Each and all humans are content basking in that personal beam of their lifestyle.
- Multitudes traveling a world over, for what?
Once a upon a time such was my aspiration. Now? I am appalled. Why? Perhaps, just perhaps, so are You, my Father? It’s written,
The Parable of the Weeds Explained–Matthew 13:36-43
- Then He left the throngs and went into the house. And His disciples came to Him saying, Explain to us the parable of the darnel in the field.
- He answered, He Who sows the good seed is the Son of Man.
- The field is the world, and the good seed means the children of the kingdom; the darnel is the children of the evil one, and the enemy who sowed it is the devil.
- The harvest is the close and consummation of the age, and the reapers are angels.
- Just as the darnel (weeds resembling wheat) is gathered and burned with fire, so it will be at the close of the age.
- The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all causes of offense [persons by whom others are drawn into error or sin] and all who do iniquity and act wickedly, and will cast them into the furnace of fire; there will be weeping and wailing and grinding of teeth.
- Then will the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with the Almighty) shine forth like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Let him who has ears [to hear] be listening, and let him consider and perceive and understand by hearing. [Dan_12:3]
Yahushua Rejected at Nazareth–Matthew 13:53-58
- When Yahushua had finished these parables (these comparisons), He left there.
- And coming to His own country [Nazareth], He taught in their synagogue so that they were amazed with bewildered wonder, and said, Where did this Man get this wisdom and these miraculous powers?
- Is not this the carpenter’s Son? Is not His mother called Mary? And are not His brothers James and Joseph and Simon and Judas?
- And do not all His sisters live here among us? Where then did this Man get all this?
- And they took offense at Him [they were repelled and hindered from acknowledging His authority, and caused to stumble]. But Yahushua said to them, A prophet is not without honor except in his own country and in his own house.
- And He did not do many works of power there, because of their unbelief (their lack of faith in the divine mission of Yahushua).
- And the teachers and those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the firmament, and those who turn many to righteousness (to uprightness and right standing with the Almighty) [shall give forth light] like the stars forever and ever. [Mat_13:43]
- But you, O Daniel, shut up the words and seal the Book until the time of the end. [Then] many shall run to and fro and search anxiously [through the Book], and knowledge [of the Almighty’s purposes as revealed by His prophets] shall be increased and become great.
- And [the people] shall wander from sea to sea and from the north even to the east; they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Master [inquiring for and requiring it as one requires food], but shall not find it.
- In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst.
- Those who swear by Ashimah or the sin of Samaria and say, By the life of your god [the golden calf], O Dan! and [swear], By the life of the way of [idolatrous] Beersheba, they shall fall and rise no more.
Response To My Father In The Heavens…
Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 1:42 pm