So, what do You have in mind now that I am an author in the Success Inspirers World? Ah! I know. Your aim to proclaim Your success! Oh? Exactly, Your success to reach the world of Your children’s habitat! Whatever for? To proclaim the restoration of Your children. Restoration? Yes! Restoration to the original intent for our creation. Wow! So, how would You have me to proceed?
O thiaBasilia—O child of My heart? How you delight My Being as you come to inquire of Me. The fitting words to begin today is to quote My words in Isaiah 30. For I have been longing for this moment. Now is the time. I am lifting Myself to catch My children’s attention individually. It’s written,
- Therefore this iniquity and guilt will be to you like a broken section of a high wall, bulging out and ready at some distant day to fall, whose crash will then come suddenly and swiftly, in an instant.
- And he shall break it as a potter’s vessel is broken, breaking it in pieces without sparing so that there cannot be found among its pieces one large enough to carry coals of fire from the hearth or to dip water out of the cistern.
- For thus said the Almighty Yahuwah, the Set Apart One of Israel:
- “In returning to Me and resting in Me you shall be saved; in quietness and in trusting confidence shall be your strength.”
- But you would not! and you said, “No! We will speed our own course on horses!”
- Therefore you will speed in flight from your enemies!”
- You said, “We will ride upon swift steeds doing our own way!”
- Therefore, will they who pursue you be swift, so swift that One thousand of you will flee at the threat of one of them; at the threat of five you will flee till you are left like a beacon or a flagpole on the top of a mountain, and like a signal on a hill.
- And therefore the Almighty Yahuwah earnestly waits expecting, looking, and longing to be gracious to you; and therefore He lifts Himself up, that He may have mercy on you and show loving-kindness to you.
- For the Almighty Yahuwah is a Mighty One of justice. Blessed—happy, fortunate, to be envied are all those who earnestly wait for Him, who expect and look and long for Him for His victory, His favor, His love, His peace, His joy, and His matchless, unbroken companionship.
- O people who dwell in Zion at Jerusalem, you will weep no more. He will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your cry; when He hears it, He will answer you. And though the Almighty Yahuwah gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, yet your Teacher will not hide Himself any more, but your eyes will constantly behold your Teacher.
- And your ears will hear a word behind you, saying, This is the way; walk in it, when you turn to the right hand and when you turn to the left.
- Then you will defile your carved images overlaid with silver and your molten images plated with gold; you will cast them away as a filthy bloodstained cloth, and you will say to them, Be gone!
Dear reader, the best it is further written in Isaiah 30. These words are coming to pass very soon. Pay attention to the Spirit of our Father/Creator within your heart.
- Then will He give you rain for the seed with which you sow the soil, and bread grain from the produce of the ground, and it will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will feed in large pastures.
- The oxen likewise and the young donkeys that till the ground will eat savory and salted fodder, which has been winnowed with shovel and with fork.
- And upon every high mountain and upon every high hill there will be brooks and streams of water in the day of the great slaughter—the day of the Master, when the towers fall and all His enemies are destroyed.
- Moreover, the light of the moon will be like the light of the sun, and the light of the sun will be sevenfold, like the light of seven days concentrated in one, in the day that the Master binds up the hurt of His people, and heals their wound inflicted by Him because of their sins.
- Behold, the Name of the Master comes from afar, burning with His anger, and in thick, rising smoke. His lips are full of indignation, and His tongue is like a consuming fire.
- And His breath is like an overflowing stream that reaches even to the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of destruction; and a bridle that causes them to err will be in the jaws of the people.
- You shall have a song as in the night when a holy feast is kept, and gladness of heart as when one marches in procession with a flute to go to the temple on the mountain of the Master, to the Rock of Israel.
- And the Master shall cause His glorious voice to be heard and the descending blow of His arm to be seen, coming down with indignant anger and with the flame of a devouring fire, amid crashing blast and cloudburst, tempest, and hailstones.
- At the voice of the Master the Assyrians will be stricken with dismay and terror, when He smites them with His rod.
- And every passing stroke of the staff of punishment and doom which the Master lays upon them shall be to the sound of Israel’s timbrels and lyres, when in battle He attacks Assyria with swinging and menacing arms.
- For Topheth, a place of burning and abomination has already been laid out and long ago prepared; yes, for the Assyrian king and the god Molech it has been made ready, its pyre made deep and large, with fire and much wood; the breath of the Master, like a stream of brimstone, kindles it.
Why should I be bother with the political situation of the moment? Father wins! Let Assyrian king & his gods have their gory time now. They shall be kindled by the fiery breath of the Master!