Yes! For goodness sake people, WAKEUP!
Done some reading. Yoga. New Age. The femininity of God? Plus, Plus! How ‘bout the simplicity of becoming as a little child?
The Creator of our beings became flesh and He walked among mankind. He told us:
- Unless you repent (change, turn about) and become like little children [trusting, lowly, loving, forgiving], you can never enter the kingdom of heaven [at all].
What does it mean to become like a little child?
- A little child has none of that human wealth of knowledge on his innocent mind & heart.
- A little child depends 100% on mom & dad to take care, to lead & guide him at all times.
- A little child does not trust strangers.
- Let’s Quit following Each Other.
- Let’s Pause-Reflect. Who Created us?
- Let’s Unite.
- Let’s follow Him Who created Us to love and protect us from all harm.
The Plan Of Restoration To The Original Intent For Our Creation.
United Kindred Spirits Organization.
We Are In The Days Of Abundance
The Days Of Lack Are Coming.
Let’s Prepare By The Power Of Love & Wisdom From On High.
The Compassion of the Master.
Behold! The Power Of His Love & Wisdom From On High. It Never Fails. It Always Avails!
All the above are issues revealed in this post.
This Time, It All Could Avail You Dear Reader, If Only You Listen To His Voice.
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 6:34 am
O my Father—O Father of mine? You know what goes on with me. I surely don’t. You know I panic because I don’t know. Even so, You are my Father, my Master. You are my Healer. You know that I am weary of all medications to relieve pain. You and You alone can remove this awful pain from me. Lead me to whatever natural means there is to help me.
Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 3:10 am
Well, I went to bed around 9:23 pm. My neck was hurting big time, excruciating pain! My eyes were closing. I turned off the chicken broth and went to bed. I slept on and off. I did not check the time I woke up. I simply went to the kitchen and began & finished straining and bottling up my chicken broth. (First time I made it.)
I savor a cup of it. I came to the computer. I read Jane Love’s post in the messenger. I posted a comment. Now, here I am my Father, will try to go back to sleep.