Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 3:10 am
Well, I went to bed around 9:23 pm. My neck was hurting big time, excruciating pain! My eyes were closing. I turned off the chicken broth and went to bed. I slept on and off. I did not check the time I woke up. I simply went to the kitchen and began & finished straining and bottling up my chicken broth. (First time I made it.)
I savor a cup of it. I came to the computer. I read Jane Love’s post in the messenger. I posted a comment. Now, here I am my Father, will try to go back to sleep.
Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 5:22 am
O my Father—O Father of mine? “Optimizing your health starts with food.” Goes the headline warning us to change the way we eat, or, face illnesses or death.
True about both our physical as well as our spiritual health. Those two starts with food.
Unfortunately, it is also true, we live to eat rather eating to live, but!
What beats all our unfortunate circumstances of our lives? Here is the reality of our present stand:
- We know the facts not only about the foods we eat physically but also about the foods we eat spiritually.
- We know this is so, but! So what?
- We adamantly insist in doing whatever seems best for us to do at any given moment.
Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 9:57 am
Wow! Brilliant minds. Hearts of gold. Let’s do good! Let’s be positive! Forget ugly! Think beauty! Believe in yourself! Do good for yourself! Do good to others! Joy. Peace. Unconditional love …. So ever Admirable! And the world applauds! And the heroes/heroines emerge! New Age. New Earth. Success! Really?
The truth? Therein lies the greater danger of these times. For a moment, let’s get back to the base—the fundamentals of our existence:
- Let’s Pause-Reflect.
- Who are we?
- How we happen to be?
- Why are we so brilliant?
- Why others are not?
- Where our good intentions come from?
- Where the bad intentions go on and on?
Could we pause in the midst of our success revelry? Could we pause to see the great danger ahead of the road we have consider to be the best road for us to travel in? Yes! We are an admirable and especial lot of human beings, but!
- Let’s Quit Admiring Each Other.
- Let’s Admire Him Who Made Us Admirable.
- Let’s come back to the One who created us in His image.
- Let’s listen to the voice of the One who breathed life into our beings.