Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 1:08 am
O but the implication of the insidious question, Does ‘subscribe’ mean to buy something? Fear. Human wisdom. Sad. Sad. Sad! Who ask such question? The ‘wise & prudent’ human beings encased in their little jails of human wisdom.
These are the ones described in Romans 2. Could it fit you dear reader? Check it again just to make sure. Or, quit reading further. It’ll be your lost but! You are free to choose life or death.
When I re-read Romans 1, I now see clearly how I, in the past, fit in such sobering passage. Never saw that before, but! Now I see it with my spiritual eyes. I thought in the past that the ‘God’ I had conceived in my carnal or natural mind of my birth, was totally lauding me for my righteousness. I was wrong. Quote,
- For God’s [holy] wrath and indignation are revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who in their wickedness repress and hinder the truth and make it inoperative.
Wow! Right there I am judged and convicted on the spot! Guilty of repressing and hindering the truth and making it inoperative.
What in the world am I talking about? O my friend, really, I am talking about us that are so appalled by the homosexual bluntly emerging on these days of the New Age philosophy.
- What are you afraid of? Asks Tim Grahl.
Is it being seen?…no.
Your writing being criticized? No.
Proving your parents right? No.
Your writer friends judging you? no.
We all have fears. Yes.
All authors are afraid. Yes.
Tim Grahl, You have caught me at a point of explosion with these timely questions. What are you afraid of? What is it that I fear?
- I fear no man, dear Tim! I fear Him Who can hurl me into the Lake of fire!
Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 8:45 am
Well, O my Father—O Father of mine? Now I know why You have kept me from posting anything for the last couple of days. What have You accomplished within my being in the last week or so?
- Results! That’s what You have accomplished within my being in these last few days.
Yes, results totally out and beyond my wildest expectations. Will these results advance Your plan of our restoration for the original intent for our creation?
- I am sure they will accomplish as it is Your will to do so. I remain as Your little child. I refuse to speculate. Let Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
His love in my heart for all, thiaBasilia.