Who are you O puny human being who stands in the place of authority to declare to me, whatever your arrogant attitude pleases to declare without an inkling of understanding of the situation at hand?
Friday, April 21, 2017 at 12:03 pm
Thanks, my Father! It’s really no good or pleasant to confront anyone as You deem necessary to confront. The people You set in authority for me, including my Ahmad, simply do not listen! Yes, there are exceptions but! For the most the authorities are responsible for the colossal mess of the times in this world that we inhabit.
There is a great misunderstanding when it comes to this issue.
- For the most, human beings play the martyr or the victim role.
- I have tried to expose this situation by my personal roles of the past as per Your instructions.
- The results are incredible!
- The more I expose my wicked past, the more Your people connects.
This morning has been a great revelation to me.
- Unless one submits one’s being to the control of the Creator, one cannot be empower to respond properly to any situation.
- So many would state otherwise because it is true, anyone can do whatever anyone’s mind sets out to do, but! The question remains in the value of our doings.
There is so much distasteful hypocrisy programmed into the human mind is staggering!
Me? I dumped it all on my Father. He in turn, exposes and dispossess my distasteful hypocrisy for good with a simple question, “Is it for the sake of My name or for your own gain to get whatever your want is to obtain?” So often ours “Because I love you” really mean “because I want to control you”.
Friday, April 21, 2017 at 8:14 pm
It has been quite a day, my Father. Every day, moment by moment, I find myself closer to you than the day or even the moment before. Don’t know what the next moment will bring me, but! I know whatever it’ll be, it’ll be from You for my good and the good of everyone involved. I worship You. Bed time.