Dear Reader, There, are two major problems in tow for the world that we inhabit.
- Two major problems that can only be resolved by the power & wisdom of the Creator’s love from on high.
- No human has ever been able to resolve these problems permanently and forever.
- Mental Insanity.
- The great tribulation (affliction, distress, and oppression) soon to engulf our world.
We have been anesthetized about this tribulation because it is something beyond our conception. Plus, the fact of the time gone since it was prophesied it will happen has not yet happened, but! It’s written,
Matthew 24:21-22. There will be great tribulation (affliction, distress, and oppression) such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now–no, and never will be [again]. And if those days had not been shortened, no human being would endure and survive, but for the sake of the elect (the chosen ones) those days will be shortened.
Matthew 24:34-35 Truly I tell you, this generation (the whole multitude of people living at the same time, in a definite, given period) will not pass away till all these things taken together take place. Sky and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.
- An innovative Approach To Conquer Mental Insanity Permanently And Forever.
- Let’s Prepare spiritually & physically By The Power Of Love From On High not by our ideas of selfish gains and ambitions of any kind.
This approach hinges on our return to keep the First and most important of all commandments:
You shall love the Master your Almighty with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind (intellect). Deut. 6:5.
What does it mean to keep the First commandment?
Dear Reader, take it by my own experience and the experience of many others in the past and in the present,
- Keeping the first commandment exactly as it is stated, with all our heart and with all our soul and with all our mind (intellect) means He, the Almighty, comes before our families and before our selves.
For example, I understand, the Scriptures were originally written in the Hebrew language. In the Hebrew language the word ‘love’ means ‘obedience’.
- So, the meaning of the First commandment is, we must obey the Master before we obey our parents, our leaders, our neighbor and ourselves.
Unfortunately, we do not do that.
- In all things we always do what seems best to us or to our parents or to our leaders.
- We establish our own order of everything under the sun.
Therefore, we suffer. For each one of us have our own best different and oppose to others’ best, but! Should we be enlightened to obey the Almighty ahead of all else, suddenly! Spontaneously, the second commandment falls into place. Suddenly, we find ourselves,
- able to forgive,
- able to give instead of taking,
- able to do unto others as we would like to be done unto us,
- able to return good for evil and on and on.
The result? Freedom! We fulfill the Law and all the prophets.
- No need for rituals
- No need for controlling forces to keeps us restricted.
- No need for the many boxes depriving us of our freedom.
What do we do with our freedom?