Announcing! —Soon coming…
Thursday, May 4, 2017 5:38 am
AM I ANGRY? YES, I AM ANGRY AT YOU this morning! Why do You let us suffer? Are we ever to learn obedience by the things we suffer? Evidently not so. The more we suffer the further we get from You. Guess we are still in the state of Cain.
We try to obey You with our good deeds, but! You do not accept our good deeds. Then, the question remains, “Why are you angry? And why do you look sad and depressed and dejected?”
- And in the course of time Cain brought to the Master an offering of the fruit of the ground.
- And Abel brought of the firstborn of his flock and of the fat portions. And the Master had respect and regard for Abel and for his offering,
- But for Cain and his offering He had no respect or regard. So Cain was exceedingly angry and indignant, and he looked sad and depressed.
- And the Master said to Cain, Why are you angry? And why do you look sad and depressed and dejected?
- If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin crouches at your door; its desire is for you, but you must master it.
- And Cain said to his brother, Let us go out to the field. And when they were in the field, Cain rose up against Abel his brother and killed him.
Why am I angry? Hello Cain within me! Here I woke up this morning angry at You. Why? Because my Internet was re-connected yesterday. I had nearly 1000 emails. Not a single one a personal email to inquire about me. It seems like I don’t exist to my family & friends.
Me? My carnal human nature? I blame it on You. Yes, You know it. You know that I am angry and so are You. We are at the times of Noah, but! No one seems to care. My heart is full of joy and gratitude because of Your mercy to give us an opportunity to prepare for the future destruction coming to us, but! No one responds. Not even Ahmad is seriously joining me in obedience to Your word.
I have been working for You for better that 30 years. I have published all details of Your work within me. Still, no response other than, “That’s nice. Wish I could write like you!”