This is not a prediction of doom coming. For the truth of the matter is, The Power Of Love From On High Descending Upon Us All. It Never Fails. It Always Avails!
The end does not have to be a doom for you or for me!
Don’t take my word. Read it for yourself. It’s written all over! In all languages, it is written. In many different words meaning the same information, it is written.
All human beings have heard, read, studied, rehashed, and! Unfortunately? Exploited those words! Selfishly or Unethically used those words to manipulate or control people for one reason or another.
Ha! A doomsayer! May pop into your mind just at the mention of an end yet to come. An end to your bliss or lack of it? Yes, indeed! There is an end coming but! This is not a prediction of doom coming. For the truth of the matter is, the end does not have to be a doom for you or for me!
What am I suggesting? Let me give you a couple of situations that are predicted to happen in this generation. First, let’s put our beliefs & opinions & knowledge on hold for a moment.
- Let’s put aside all our biases just for a moment.
- Let’s pause & reflect in the written words that have rehashed and misquoted and perverted to the point of becoming just a mere cliché.
- Let’s take a fresh look at those words with a fresh attitude of mind & heart.
It is written,
- As were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. For just as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the very day when Noah went into the ark, and they did not know or understand until the flood came and swept them all away–so will be the coming of the Son of Man. Matthew 24:37-39.
- For then there will be great tribulation (affliction, distress, and oppression) such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now —no, and never will be again. And if those days had not been shortened, no human being would endure and survive, but for the sake of the elect (God’s chosen ones) those days will be shortened. Matthew 24:21-22. Daniel 12:1; Joel 2:2.
- Where is the wise man (the philosopher)? Where is the scribe (the scholar)? Where is the investigator (the logician, the debater) of this present time and age? Has not God shown up the nonsense and the folly of this world’s wisdom? 1 Corinthians 1:20
O people! Read it. All has been prophesied. Spelled out. Clearly written. Your money, your knowledge will be worth NOTHING! The banks will collapse. The monetary system will fail big time. All scholars and predictors of a new age of super humans will be no more, but! You and I and whoever heeds the warning do not have to be affected by any of that.