I wept in the agony of another broken relationship! Bitter memories clouded my shining flame of motherly love for Ahmad.
“Family? Loving family? I have no family. I have no one! I am alone!”
My weeping ceased. My world became still. Wisdom knocking at the door of my heart.
Are you hungry? Your cooking is ready. Go ahead and eat. You’ll feel better and more together. There are Kindred Spirits knocking at your Inbox. Ha!
Dear friends—my Kindred Spirits, the tears of joy are moistening my eyes with this amazing opportunity to add the most essential information about this post.
Breaking the shackles.
How can we bring a better world around of forgiveness and love, if we cannot even forgive ourselves or hold grudges to those who have wronged us?
On and off half of my life, from 1962-2007, was spent in the Mental Health world seeking for relief of my mental insanity. The last 12 years of that period almost destroyed me for good, but!
Behold! The Power Of Love From On High Descending Upon Us All. It Never Fails. It Always Avails!
In June 20, 1985, our Messiah stepped into my life. He began my transformation. He also called me to follow Him. He instructed me to journal my life as a witness of the work He will do in me.
Thus, here I am, in the Middle East in Amman, Jordan. My story & history of mental illness/deliverance is told in the blog https://www.thia-basilia.com/2017/03/09/innovative-approach-to-mental-insanity-your-lifes-dream-how-the-two-connect-what-that-got-to-do-with-you/.
Why should you check that blog?
- Because to break the shackles of unforgiveness we must first recognize our own mental illness.
- Not just recognize it, but! We must humble ourselves and recognize the futility of our doings to get rid of it.
- We must come to the END of the matter as it is written:
But about going further [than the words given by one Shepherd], my son, be warned. Of making many books there is no end [so do not believe everything you read], and much study is a weariness of the flesh. All has been heard; the end of the matter is:
- Fear the Almighty Creator [revere and worship Him, knowing that He is] and keep His commandments,
- for this is the whole of man [the full,
- original purpose of his creation,
- the object of THE Creator’s providence,
- the root of character,
- the foundation of all happiness,
- the adjustment to all inharmonious circumstances and conditions under the sun] and the whole [duty] for every man.
For the Almighty Creator shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it is good or evil. Ecclesiastes 12:12,13