Behold! The Power Of Love From On High Descending Upon Us All. It Never Fails. It Always Avails!
In June 20, 1985, our Messiah stepped into my life. He began my transformation. He also called me to follow Him. He instructed me to journal my life as a witness of the work He will do in me.
Thus, here I am, in the Middle East in Amman, Jordan. My story & history of mental illness/deliverance is told in the blog https://www.thia-basilia.com/2017/03/09/innovative-approach-to-mental-insanity-your-lifes-dream-how-the-two-connect-what-that-got-to-do-with-you/.
Why should you check that blog?
- Because to break the shackles of unforgiveness we must first recognize our own mental illness.
- Not just recognize it, but! We must humble ourselves and recognize the futility of our doings to get rid of it.
- We must come to the END of the matter as it is written:
But about going further [than the words given by one Shepherd], my son, be warned. Of making many books there is no end [so do not believe everything you read], and much study is a weariness of the flesh. All has been heard; the end of the matter is:
- Fear the Almighty Creator [revere and worship Him, knowing that He is] and keep His commandments,
- for this is the whole of man [the full,
- original purpose of his creation,
- the object of THE Creator’s providence,
- the root of character,
- the foundation of all happiness,
- the adjustment to all inharmonious circumstances and conditions under the sun] and the whole [duty] for every man.
For the Almighty Creator shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it is good or evil. Ecclesiastes 12:12,13
Dear Friends, I am a witness that unforgiveness has its roots in Mental Insanity as per the Father/Creator has instructed me to proclaim. All sins are rooted in the Mental Insanity we inherited at our births.