Who are these people who bring terror to the very heart of Satan himself?
- These are those who know Yahuweh, and Yahuweh knows them–intimately. They have no fear—they obey Him without questions. They are empowered with His might, enveloped by His Spirit inside and out. They move at His command, and His authority backs their words and their deeds. They have the mind of a bond-slave, yet are His best friends.
- These are the people of Daniel 11:32 that do “exploits” in the face of the anti-messiah.
- These are His 100-fold who have left all to follow Him. (Mark 4:8)
- These are the marked set-apart ones, who live their faith every second of every day—totally dependent on Him for everything.
- These know His Word and are covered by His presence.
- These are those He trusts to do whatever He asks for the defeat of the enemy. Into the mouths of this set-apart remnant is the very authority and Word of Elohim, spoken through them to defeat and conquer and overcome “all the ability of the enemy”. (Luke 10:19) This is His victorious end-time “Bridal Company”—His Beloved.
- These are those who are passionately in love with Him—who have zeal for the focus of His heart.
- These are not afraid of anyone or anything—their only fear is to lose their intimacy with Him.
- These are the marked ones—the ones of Revelation 22:3-5.
- These have been reserved for this last generation – for their power and authority exceeds any other group that has ever lived.
- They are “bold as a lion”—yet are humble and pure and gentle and kind as a little child. As in Zechariah 3:2, His Name in their mouth carries exceeding power to stop the enemy and bring his plans to nothingness. How can He trust them with such power? — Because He has trained them Himself of their lives, and tested them thoroughly, and brought them through the fires of purging, and they have come out as liquid gold—so pure that He can see His reflection in them. They have proven themselves faithful, and He trusts them. It is to these that the highest reward goes, which is to be in His presence forever—never having to leave His side.
- These are the ones of the assembly of Philadelphia in Revelation 3:7-13.
- These are the ones of Revelation 14:1-5—they are “virgin” (pure) and not defiled with the world (pictured by the great whore of Babylon—Revelation 17), and are “blameless” before His throne. He can trust them, because He’s tested them. They know His voice from constant interaction with Him. He communicates with them daily. They have one focus and one only—to please the One they love. To these go the gift of His presence, both now and forever.
- These are the ones of Luke 18:28-30, who have totally died to self, so that His life might be manifested through them. They are humble, contrite and child-like. Satan fears these above all things—for they are an extension of Yahuweh Himself.
- These move in the gifts (I Corinthians 12:4-11) of the Spirit of Yahuweh, totally under His control as He wills—the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, special miracle-working faith, gifts of healings, the operation of miracles, prophecy, the discernment of spirits, different languages of men and angels, and the interpretation of these languages. They operate in the “greater works” that Messiah promised to His servants: John 14:12. They know His voice, and a stranger they will not follow. They are impossible to deceive—even though the enemy tries his best.
Yet, this elite company must go through the trials and pressures of the tribulation just like everyone else. His love remains upon them and He never leaves them, but they suffer greatly at what they see—and can do nothing about. They grieve for those who will not listen and prepare. They can endure the hate of Satan and his agents, but to see their family and friends being so unprepared and falling into deception is their greatest suffering.
- John 15:18-21: “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. But, because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, for that reason the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you, `A servant is not greater than his master’. If they persecuted Me they shall persecute you, too. If they have guarded My Word, they would guard yours also. But, all this they shall do to you, because of My Name, because they do not know Him who sent Me”.
O my Father! What a gift! And You sent it to me on this Shabbat via Yedidah. Amazing!