Me? I know nothing! That is, I choose to know nothing else but?…
Journal—An ongoing dialog between thia/Basilia and Master Yahuwah/Yahushua. …
Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 2:41 am
Yes, I quote the Scriptures extensively. Why? Because, I have a relationship with the Scriptures. The Scriptures are the WORD. The WORD symbolizes the Son and the Father. The Scriptures cannot be taught. The Scriptures must be experienced by the power of love & wisdom from on high. We must allow this power of love and wisdom from on high to take over our beings. There is no other way.
No other way. All is futility. All is vanity! Take time to read King Solomon Ecclesiastes. King Solomon try it all! Take time to read my journal. I have, as well, tried it all! Passionately we searched heaven and hell to no avail. There is only ONE way. We will ALL conclude as King Solomon and I and many others in the present and in the past, we must ALL conclude in the same way. Not out of fear of punishment or hope for reward, but! Out of the power of love & wisdom from the Father/Creator of our beings. We must ALL come to terms with that MIGHTY conclusion!
The words of the wise are like prodding goads, and firmly fixed [in the mind] like nails are the collected sayings which are given [as proceeding] from one Shepherd. But about going further [than the words given by one Shepherd], my son, be warned. Of making many books there is no end [so do not believe everything you read], and much study is a weariness of the flesh. All has been heard; the end of the matter is:
- Fear the Almighty [revere and worship Him, knowing that He is].
- Keep His commandments
- For this is the whole of man [the full, original purpose of his creation
- The object of God’s providence.
- The root of character
- The foundation of all happiness
- The adjustment to all inharmonious circumstances and conditions under the sun and the whole duty for every man
For the Almighty shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it is good or evil.
- In the reverent and worshipful fear of the Master there is strong confidence, and His children shall always have a place of refuge
- Reverent and worshipful fear of the Master is a fountain of life, that one may avoid the snares of death. [Joh_4:10, Joh_4:14
- In a multitude of people is the king’s glory, but in a lack of people is the prince’s ruin.
- He who is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who is hasty of spirit exposes and exalts his folly. [Pro_16:32; Jas_1:19]
Dear Reader, I leave you with that thought in mind. I write and publish and optimize whatever the Spirit of the Father/Creator within my heart gives to me to write and publish and optimize. He is doing the rest. May it so be done.