Two in a single day! Wow! Wonder if I’ll get a second like plus a first one since this is an off topic break! What a life!
Journal—An ongoing dialog between thia/Basilia and Master Yahuwah/Yahushua. …
Friday, July 14, 2017 at 9:04 am
About my wacky cybernetic journey. It all started in 1984 when I was forced to find a way to support my own self. I took advantage of a government program to help people get back into the working force. I decided for a computer course. O man! I knew zilch about computers like the rest of the class. The instructor, aware of our ignorance, began:
- This is the computer. She pointed to a black square box
- This is the monitor. She pointed to something that look like a TV screen.
- This is the floppy drive. A slot in the square box.
- This is the floppy disk you will insert in the floppy drive to type your data. (Flew over my head. Didn’t have a clue what that was!)
- This is the key board. Ah! I can type, only I don’t know the number row.
- This is the mouse. Hum! What a funny name. It does not look like a mouse to me.
O well, by and by I finished the course. It was not much that I learned. Except that we were learning in an Apple II computer not in an IBM desktop, but! I thought I was a computer wizard for sure!
I did get a job as a receptionist for Marlo International, but! That was only because the company belonged to my honey of a friend’s son. By all means, I was not suited for the position, but! That’s another story.
The great idea to make money at home with my newly acquired skill came to my head. The whole process to get that computer is a story in itself. Anyhow I got the computer. That was the days of DOS. No windows in sight. The Internet was in its early starts as well. But I taught DOS to myself. Then I progressed to Windows. Then the Internet.