He will feed His flock like a shepherd: He will gather the lambs in His arm, He will carry them in His bosom and will gently lead those that have their young.
- He will feed us like a shepherd.
- He will gather us in His arm.
- He will carry us in His bosom.
- He will gently lead us with our young ones.
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest.
- I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.
- Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle—meek and humble lowly in heart, and you will find rest—relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet for your souls.
- For My yoke is wholesome—useful, good—not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant, and My burden is light and easy to be borne.
Said Yahushua in Matthew 11:28-30
I came. I now rest underneath His everlasting arms. True to His words. He has eased and relieved and refresh my troubled soul of my past. What am I talking about? Have I come into a trouble-free life? Am I living a life of comfort and ease and carnal pleasure? Spare me the gruesome details of such a life!
Yes, before I came? I WAS LOADED big time! Now? The LOAD has not disappeared. I have not won the lottery. In fact, the LOAD has enlarged, but! I am not carrying such LOAD anymore!
Talking about the yoke that I am now sporting? Wholesome—useful, good—not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant, and my burden is now light and easy to be borne. No sweat! I came up smelling like a rose! Hahaha! HalleluYah!
His love in my heart for all remains there to stay for eternity, thiaBasilia.