But why I could not benefit from the teachings coming from the human mind? Because,
- We can obtain the knowledge from all human sources in the whole world.
- We can climb the highest peak of successful living.
- We can obtain all the wealth there is to obtain, but!
We can’t never obtain the power to live forever. All the knowledge and wealth of this world cannot give us eternal life. Why? Because,
It is the Spirit Who gives life [He is the Life-giver]; the flesh conveys no benefit whatever [there is no profit in it]. The words (truths) that I have been speaking to you are spirit and life. Said Yahushua. John 6:63.
That, my friends, is the crucible of mankind. For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his life [his blessed life in the kingdom of Almighty Yahuwah]? Or what would a man give as an exchange for his [blessed] life [in the kingdom of Almighty Yahuwah]? Matthew 16:26.
A heavy thought, but! A thought that can only be solved by the power of our Father/Creator’s love and wisdom from on high and from our own hearts.
Yes, our Father/Creator is in our hearts, only! He is ignored by most human beings. Why? Why do we ignore such Mighty Presence? Because of religion.
Religion has taught us to worship a concept of our Creator. This concept varies according to the religion of our choice. No need for me to elaborate. All has been already exposed, but!
When it comes to the purpose for the Journal of my Life? There is a need to clarify it.
What is the difference between my Journal—My Story and all the teachings and testimonies, and predictions, and commitments, and rituals, and systems of worship, and rules & regulations and prayers, and what have you?
- Big difference!
- My Journal—My Story is a story to demonstrate the work the Father has and is doing within and without my being.
- My Story is not about my faith.
- My Story is all about my Father’s faithfulness.
- My Story is not at all about my feelings or my thinking or my doings.
- My Story is not about my accomplishments.
- My Story is not really about me.
- My Story is about the One that made and shaped and molded me into the image of His Son.
For what purpose? For the purpose to reach your heart and mind and lift you up and up and on and on!