Yes, our Father/Creator is in our hearts, only! He is ignored by most human beings. Why? Why do we ignore such Mighty Presence? Because of religion.
Religion has taught us to worship a concept of our Creator. This concept varies according to the religion of our choice. No need for me to elaborate. All has been already exposed, but!
When it comes to the purpose for the Journal of my Life? There is a need to clarify it.
What is the difference between my Journal—My Story and all the teachings and testimonies, and predictions, and commitments, and rituals, and systems of worship, and rules & regulations and prayers, and what have you?
- Big difference!
- My Journal—My Story is a story to demonstrate the work the Father has and is doing within and without my being.
- My Story is not about my faith.
- My Story is all about my Father’s faithfulness.
- My Story is not at all about my feelings or my thinking or my doings.
- My Story is not about my accomplishments.
- My Story is not really about me.
- My Story is about the One that made and shaped and molded me into the image of His Son.
For what purpose? For the purpose to reach your heart and mind and lift you up and up and on and on!
And for that purpose, My Journal—My Story. Enter Into My Journal—Partake Of My Story…. Swiftly, Effectively, Victoriously It Travels Through The Waves Of The Net! Destination? Your heart and mind!
Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 11:52 am.
Now, I wait on You, my Father. One question rums on my mind, but! I don’t dare to ask it because, it is in the same line of why evil exist.
Anyhow, it comes to my mind here lately, why riches to some but to others lack of riches?