Tuesday, April 07, 2015 at 3:17 pm
Any of a group of severe mental disorders in which a person loses touch with reality. People with schizophrenia also experience abnormal thinking that usually interferes with their ability to work and communicate with others. The biological causes of schizophrenia are not well understood. It is associated with an imbalance of chemical substances in the brain and often runs in families.
- Severe mental illness or derangement. Not used in psychiatric diagnosis.
- Unsoundness of mind sufficient to render a person unfit to maintain a contractual or other legal relationship or sufficient to warrant commitment to a mental health facility.
- Incapacity to form the criminal intent necessary for legal responsibility, as when a mental disorder prevents a person from knowing the difference between right and wrong.
- Incapacity because of a mental disorder to participate adequately as a defendant in criminal proceedings or to understand the imposition of a criminal punishment, particularly the death penalty.
- Extreme foolishness or irrationality: “The insanity of sending troops into Russia when European peace looked imminent horrified him” (Mary V. Dearborn).
- Something that is extremely foolish, distinctly irrational, or wildly excited: “twisted forms of musical insanity” (Christopher J. Kelter).
Ha! Ha! HalleluYah! Just now it occurred to me to investigate the meaning of those words that have been applied to yours truly and, what have I found?
Wow! How accurate the scientist of this world has described not only yours truly but also all the great Biblical workers & prophets that have lived from day one of our existence on these earthly grounds!
Only one problem: These erudite scientists have not got a clue about the ‘insanity’ of the visible world that we inhabit! Thus, their thwarted view of sanity versus insanity!
Erudite human beings? The most pitiful lot of all human beings! Unfortunately, these are the human beings that control all phases of human life!