My point? Let my Father to do the rest in Ahmad’s life. Let my Father do the rest in all His children’s lives. This I know because my Father chose to teach it to me on His time not mine. Let my Father teach to all on His time not mine. This I know:
The words of the wise are like prodding goads, and firmly fixed [in the mind] like nails are the collected sayings which are given [as proceeding] from one Shepherd. But about going further [than the words given by one Shepherd], my son, be warned. Of making many books there is no end [so do not believe everything you read], and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
All has been heard; the end of the matter is:
- Fear the Almighty [revere and worship Him, knowing that He is].
- Keep His commandments
- For this is the whole of man [the full, original purpose of his creation
- The object of Almighty Yahuwah’s providence.
- The root of character
- The foundation of all happiness
- The adjustment to all inharmonious circumstances and conditions under the sun and the whole duty for every man
- For the Almighty shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it is good or evil.
Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 5:55 pm.
Father? Perhaps I need to see things for what they are. I am just realizing the state and condition of the people You have placed in my path. I continue to think the best about people, but! in doing so I am only thinking of the best I expect from them. Another snare in my path! And no sign to comfort me anywhere. Maybe I should take a break. I just don’t know how to stop all those lofty expectations of mine. Unless You intervene? I am stuck! I had enough of expecting for the best!