All has been heard; the end of the matter is:
- Fear the Almighty [revere and worship Him, knowing that He is].
- Keep His commandments
- For this is the whole of man [the full, original purpose of his creation
- The object of Almighty Yahuwah’s providence.
- The root of character
- The foundation of all happiness
- The adjustment to all inharmonious circumstances and conditions under the sun and the whole duty for every man
- For the Almighty shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it is good or evil.
In the reverent and worshipful fear of the Master there is strong confidence, and His children shall always have a place of refuge
Reverent and worshipful fear of the Master is a fountain of life, that one may avoid the snares of death. [Joh_4:10, Joh_4:14. End of quote.
Journal—An ongoing dialog between thiaBasilia and Master Yahuwah/Yahushua. …
Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 10:43 pm.
Almost the end of this day. Been sleeping. Now I must finish the posting. It’s 11:44 pm. Going back to sleep. Finish the posting. I’ll see what happens when I wake up next.
Thursday, October 12, 2017
I missed recording anything on this day. I published a story in Medium. I spent the whole day attempting to insert a link in my PhotoShop graphics to no avail. I am still trying.
Friday, October 13, 2017 at 1:56 am.
Surprise! Did not record anything yesterday, but! My day was not lost. It’s now, 5:23 am. Been posting another story in Medium. Here is the link to it:
Perhaps, later on I will write about The Ways Of Mankind? Or maybe, take a break, go visit the family. I’ll see where You will lead me today, my Father. I wait on You.
Friday, October 13, 2017 at 9:16 am.