Journal—An ongoing dialog between thiaBasilia and Master Yahuwah/Yahushua. …
Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 6:47 am.
Been thinking myself. Why not? Like the Prophet Habakkuk, O my Father, You have shown all the evil around me. What do I see?
Wow! I see the picture from Genesis to Revelation. I tremble. I think. I pause. I reflect. I hear Your lovely voice from my heart/head. I rejoice. What do I hear?
Before I quote the Scriptures coming from the voice in my heart/mind? I would like to make a declaration.
In the last 32 years of my life, the Spirit of the Father/Creator within me, has revealed a fact that a multitude of human beings have chosen to ignore. Oh?
Indeed! We humans have chosen to ignore our descendance from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob or Israel. Through the centuries we have lost our identity.
Very few human beings have a record of their identity, but! That’s what was bound to happen. I am not a prophet. I am not a scholar. I am not a researcher nor have dedicated my life to any kind of research. So? Where do I come up with such statements? Wherefrom do I get my information?
But to those who are called, whether Yehudite or Greek—Gentile), Yahushua Messiah is the Power of our Maker and the Wisdom of our Maker. This is because the foolish thing that has its source in our Maker is wiser than men, and the weak thing that springs from our Maker is stronger than men. For simply consider your own call, brethren;
- not many of you were considered to be wise according to human estimates and standards,
- not many influential and powerful,
- not many of high and noble birth.
- No! For our Maker selected—deliberately chose what in the world is foolish to put the wise to shame, and what the world calls weak to put the strong to shame.
- And our Maker also selected—deliberately chose what in the world is low-born and insignificant and branded and treated with contempt,
- even the things that are nothing, that He might depose and bring to nothing the things that are,
- so that no mortal man should have pretense for glorying and boast in the presence of Master.
There you have it! The Master—the Father/Creator selected foolish, low-born, insignificant and branded and treated with contempt ME—thiaBasilia. He selected me?