Does That Mean I No Longer Feel Hunger? Nay! But! Slave To Hunger I’m No Longer!
Journal—An Ongoing Dialog Between thiaBasilia And Master Yahuwah/Yahushua. …
Friday, December 29, 2017 at 5:53 pm.
(11:33 am need to reboot.)
My times are in Your hands. In Your hands my whole destiny stands….
Father? You see my predicament with the site thia-basilia.com. I’m troubled. Have I been hacked? It’s 1:52 pm. I will reboot again. Perhaps that could clear the problem.
Reboot fixed the problem. No fears. No doubts. No panic. No worries. No sorriest. No hackers. No evil can hack. Father is in control. That’s that!
Thanks for sleep. Thanks for the warm up. It’s 5:51 pm. My times are in Your hands. In Your hands my whole destiny stands.
Now need to struggle to be or to do one thing or the other. Let it all flow in the smooth current of the river of life. Washed away. Cleansed and fresh in Your Presence, that’s my best.
You have given me the power to seek Your Kingdom. Power now to only aim at and strive for and seek Your kingdom, and! For sure all these things that I now lack shall be supplied to me.
That’s Your unchangeable written word. Quote:
Do Not Be Anxious….
Luke 12:22-34 AMPC+
(22) And [Yahushua] said to His disciples, Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious and troubled [with cares] about your life, as to what you will [have to] eat; or about your body, as to what you will [have to] wear.
(23) For life is more than food, and the body [more] than clothes.
(24) Observe and consider the ravens; for they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn; and [yet] your Creator feeds them. Of how much more worth are you than the birds!
(25) And which of you by being overly anxious and troubled with cares can add a cubit to his stature or a moment [unit] of time to his age [the length of his life]?
(26) If then you are not able to do such a little thing as that, why are you anxious and troubled with cares about the rest?
(27) Consider the lilies, how they grow. They neither [wearily] toil nor spin nor weave; yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory (his splendor and magnificence) was not arrayed like one of these. [1Ki 10:4-7]
(28) But if your Creator so clothes the grass in the field, which is alive today, and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, how much more will He clothe you, O you [people] of little faith?
(29) And you, do not seek [by meditating and reasoning to inquire into] what you are to eat and what you are to drink; nor be of anxious (troubled) mind [unsettled, excited, worried, and in suspense];
(30) For all the pagan world is [greedily] seeking these things, and your Father knows that you need them.
(31) Only aim at and strive for and seek His kingdom, and all these things shall be supplied to you also.
(32) Do not be seized with alarm and struck with fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom!
(33) Sell what you possess and give donations to the poor; provide yourselves with purses and handbags that do not grow old, an unfailing and inexhaustible treasure in the heavens, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys.
(34) For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Dear Reader, in all honesty? This is my life, but! The world do not look at things like that. Those words for the most are ridiculous to the eager beaver human worker.
So? How, for the most, people label me to be? Irresponsible. No savings? No provision for your future? You expect me to feed you? Ha! I only smile now. Here is an example.
As posted, in the last few weeks I had much computer problems. At one point? The computer died. I looked up and said aloud,
“Father? You gave me this computer. You have the right to take it away. You know I need a new computer, but! I do not have that kind of money to get one. This time, I refuse to ask for help to get a new computer. I wait on You. I can write by hand. No problem.”
No sooner I uttered those words? A new power supply was installed. On the boot? I got a replacement monitor. Now? The computer works like a new computer, and! The monitor? Though that is an old monitor, is the best monitor I ever had!
Then? Take our lack of money. No money? We have not ceased to eat the best of the best of all foods! Never junk cheap food our lips shall touch. We eat like royalty. Next?
O well! No need to elaborate. It’s all posted. The point? This last month? Those words above are now carved into my being. No need of anything now. I’m complete and satisfied.
What does it mean to be complete and satisfied? It’s 10:58 pm. Almost the end of the day. I just finished fixing and eating a potato salad.
I came to the computer. I saw the last two words I recorded before I went to cook. Complete-satisfied. Does that mean I no longer feel hunger? Nay, but! Slave to hunger I’m no longer! WOW!
Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 2:02 am.
So I’m in the 7th Day of Rest for my best on the 24/7 schedule by the finger of my Father marked. O what a day of rejoicing will soon be, when we all embark in jubilee!
Indeed! Jubilee? It will soon be! When the Kingdom shall come down to earth as it’s in heaven. When we all get together and shout and sing the victory!
Dear Reader, in closing? Let me remind you and all, His love in my heart for you and for all remains there to stay for eternity, thiaBasilia. 🙂