Journal—An Ongoing Dialog Between thiaBasilia And Master Yahuwah/Yahushua. …
Truth? I Do Not Know Myself Much Less Someone’s Self ….
Thursday, August 06, 2015 at 4:35 pm
Father? You see my heart. You know all about me—what I think, what I feel, what I do and why I do whatever I do!
The truth of the matter is, I do not know myself! Unless You show me, I do not understand anything about myself or about people!
Things & People Are Not What They Seem To Be, But! One Thing I Know Now ….
We all think and feel one way or the other but, things & people are not what they seem to be! Even so, there is one thing I do know now!
I know that You are in control of everything in the Universe including Your created beings! And I know that You are in control of every minute detail of my life!
The Father/Creator Has His Reason For All Details Of My Life ….
You have a reason for the happenings of this moment. You know that I consider myself blessed to have the privilege to be alone in Your Presence for a time.
But You also know that this situation will not be permanent. In due time, You will accomplish Your purpose for the moment that I am passing thru! I wait on You! My hope & expectation are on You!
Burning Desire In My Newly Created Heart ….
One thing I do desire, that is, to remain aloof from the lusts of my soul! I wish to establish my relationships in Your love. I want nothing to do with romantic ideas of love! I wish Your love in my heart more than life itself!
1 Corinthians 13:3-8
- Even if I dole out all that I have to the poor in providing food, and if I surrender my body to be burned or in order that I may glory, but have not love the Father/Creator’s love in me, I gain nothing
- The Father/Creator’s love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily. It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly.
- Love, the Father/Creator’s love in us does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it—it pays no attention to a suffered wrong. It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail.
- The Father/Creator’s love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything without weakening.
- The Father/Creator’s love never fails never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end. As for prophecy (the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), it will be fulfilled and pass away; as for tongues, they will be destroyed and cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away [it will lose its value and be superseded by truth].
Wow! O my Father! I do have Your love in my heart despite my wicked self! So that is Your purpose for my decision to put an end to my soul!
What Is ‘My Soul’?
My soul—the romantic soul harboring those warm feelings of emotional ideas of love? It’s dead! Satan will no longer get a hold of my wicked self to dish out selfish love!