From a Mother in a Dysfunctional Family…To?
- Where do you think mankind get this ideas about family and parenthood?
- Something to think about while you get into the pages of this book.
Talking About Success, Power, And Joy Inexplicable ….?
• From a Mother in a Dysfunctional Family
• to a a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when she was later refused,
• to the “O thiaBasilia—O Child Of My Heart.” Of my Present stand in the Presence of my Father/Creator.
• Each time your interest is piqued to read the published posts? You’ll be reading chapter by chapter in the pages of The Family—A True Story.
Journal—An Ongoing Dialog Between thiaBasilia And Master Yahuwah/Yahushua. …
It’s Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 9:18 am
I am cold. Been up all night again. Will now try to go to sleep. Thanks, my Father for all the good thoughts running through my mind. I wait on You. That kind of good.
It’s 7:52 pm. A sort of strange day this has been for me. I can’t accomplish what I want to accomplish with thia-basilia.com.
But You know all about it my Father. On top of it all I have a suspicion that someone is messing with my computer. I submit to Your loving control of it all. I will restart and take a break.
Impossible For Me To Doubt Your Guidance, O My Father! ….
Been back since around 8:30 pm. cooked and ate my supper, and? I fixed the site. You quickened me to look in the Custom CSS. Sure enough, I had forgotten I had inserted my own CSS.
Father? You are so real. Of course, for the most? People do not give credit to You for all those insignificant things happening in our daily existence, but! I do.
Slept from 11:10 pm. until around 3 am. It’s now 3:25 am. Woke up thinking about the brown sugar in whatever I dreamed. Only the word ‘brown sugar’ remains clear in my mind.
It’s practically impossible for me to doubt Your guidance in all instances of my life while awake or sleeping.
Meaning Of Color Brown ….?
I looked at both meanings sugar and brown. Why? Because the meaning of sugar only gave me a partial answer to Your meaning, O my Father, but!