It’s now 12:16 pm. Much reflecting. Reconsidering all my options. Looking at things the way they are soberly.
Whatever I mess-up in the past? Father is fixing up at last! How….?
O my Father? But You know all about what’s going through my mind nowadays. You are balancing my past with my present. Whatever I mess-up in the past?
In the present? That past is the fertilizer for the grounds of the present in Your Presence. It is all as You promised it should be. It’s written,
All Has Been Heard; The End Of The Matter Is:
- Fear The Almighty [Revere And Worship Him, Knowing That He Is].
- Keep His Commandments
- For This Is The Whole Of Man [The Full, Original Purpose Of His Creation
- The Object Of Almighty Yahuwah’s Providence.
- The Root Of Character
- The Foundation Of All Happiness
- The Adjustment To All Inharmonious Circumstances And Conditions Under The Sun And The Whole Duty For Every Man
- For The Almighty Shall Bring Every Work Into Judgment, With Every Secret Thing, Whether It Is Good Or Evil.
Hum! I don’t know how to write what goes now in my mind, but! I can wait until ….?
This last verse? That’s what always goes through my mind. Why all the pain and suffering in this insanity ridden world?
Father? I don’t know what or how to write what goes through my mind. Perhaps I need to continue with the graphics.
Perhaps it’s Your will for me to continue the quest for a site to stand up as You will have it to be. I will wait. One passage of Scripture stands up right now in reference to pain and suffering.
The Blissful Things To Come ….?
But what of that? For I consider that the sufferings of this present time (this present life) are not worth being compared with the esteem that is about to be revealed to us and in us and for us and conferred on us!