Eleven in scripture seems to speak of disorder and judgment as if adding to the law (the number 10). Adding to God’s order or Torah creates disorder and subsequently judgment. Twelve, we will learn, speaks of God’s perfect government and eleven seems to fall just short of that. It is almost as if the disciples of Yahshua knew that eleven was short of God’s rule, when they quickly chose a replacement for Judas so that the total apostles would be complete at twelve.
Well? To add the conclusion in Ecclesiastes has been in my mind since I quoted that chapter in the previous post, but I did not know how to include it in that post. Now I know.
It’s now 12:01 pm on this 10th day of the 10th month. The 11th hour is past. I am now in the 12th hour. The Number Twelve stands for Governing Order and Rulership. Wow!
That’s My Clue To Quote To Quote The Conclusion In Ecclesiastes …?
That’s my clue to quote my favorite passage in all the written words from the Father/Creator of our beings. Why? Unless anyone comes to that conclusion? Nothing of intrinsic value comes to pass in anyone’s life..
Wow! I will quote a previous published writing because that’s exactly what fits at the 12th hour of the 10th in the 10th month. Quote:
My Words On Saturday, July 28, 2018 At 2:58 Am.
“Regardless my own conviction? Fact is fact as it is written. That’s the fact—what it’s written regardless my convictions, the opinions and staunch beliefs of the most respectable human beings as well as those of the public.
It is written, Ecclesiastes 12:11-14
The words of the wise are like prodding goads, and firmly fixed [in the mind] like nails are the collected sayings which are given [as proceeding] from one shepherd. But about going further [than the words given by one shepherd], my son, be warned. Of making many books there is no end [so do not believe everything you read], and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
How True! Me? I Quit It All Since 1985. Now?
I only hear the speakers and teachers, but! No need to struggle to listen to anything not coming by one shepherd—my Father/Creator!
- He brought me into His Presence. He longs to bring you into His Presence, dear Reader of these lines.
- The Father/Creator longs to bring all His created children back to him, back home where we belong.
- Only In The Father/Creator We Can Find True Rest, Joy And Peace as it’s written….?
All Has Been Heard; The End Of The Matter Is:
- Fear The Almighty [Revere And Worship Him, Knowing That He Is].
- Keep His Commandments
- For This Is The Whole Of Man [The Full, Original Purpose Of His Creation
- The Object Of Almighty Yahuwah’s Providence.
- The Root Of Character
- The Foundation Of All Happiness
- The Adjustment To All Inharmonious Circumstances And Conditions Under The Sun And The Whole Duty For Every Man
- For The Almighty Shall Bring Every Work Into Judgment, With Every Secret Thing, Whether It Is Good Or Evil.