How True! Me? I Quit It All Since 1985. Now?
I only hear the speakers and teachers, but! No need to struggle to listen to anything not coming by one shepherd—my Father/Creator!
He brought me into His Presence. He longs to bring you into His Presence, dear Reader of these lines. The Father/Creator longs to bring all His created children back to him, back home where we belong.
Only In The Father/Creator We Can Find True Rest, Joy And Peace as it’s written….?
All Has Been Heard; The End Of The Matter Is:
- Fear The Almighty [Revere And Worship Him, Knowing That He Is].
- Keep His Commandments
- For This Is The Whole Of Man [The Full, Original Purpose Of His Creation
- The Object Of Almighty Yahuwah’s Providence.
- The Root Of Character
- The Foundation Of All Happiness
- The Adjustment To All Inharmonious Circumstances And Conditions Under The Sun And The Whole Duty For Every Man
For The Almighty Shall Bring Every Work Into Judgment, With Every Secret Thing, Whether It Is Good Or Evil.
- In The Reverent And Worshipful Fear Of The Master There Is Strong Confidence, And His Children Shall Always Have A Place Of Refuge
- Reverent And Worshipful Fear Of The Master Is A Fountain Of Life, That One May Avoid The Snares Of Death. [Joh_4:10, Joh_4:14
Father? You Must Do The Work.
Indeed! My gaze must be set on You—the only One Who is able to set that gaze of mine. You must do the work.
Myself? My Works? My Flesh Or Human Nature? No good!
From the sole of my feet to the crown of my head? Sick! There is no soundness or health in my body or my soul—but wounds and bruises and fresh and bleeding stripes.
I Know! I Hear The Rebuke! Self-Worth? In The Head Lines Big Time, But…?